Reviews for Thirty Tales of a Swordsman
Wragziez chapter 30 . 1/4
All so, so splendid!
SakuraS41 chapter 22 . 12/7/2017
Great chapter! Zoro's loyalty and protectiveness towards the crew is the best.
SakuraS41 chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
Well played by Zoro XD Didn't expect him to actually join in the fun.
SakuraS41 chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
I truly enjoyed this short saga about Zoro's journey from Baroque Works to LuffyLove that you added interactions with the other members of the crew too!
SakuraS41 chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
This was brilliant! I totally agree with Zoro about fine dining XD Go break all the rules to your satisfaction :D
Obsydian Mirror chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
As a man who enjoys his WoW and is a tank (Blood Death Knight), this chapter was both amazing and had me laughing my ass off.
Ukara chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
JAHAHAHA I never thought I'd laugh about death hahahah I've only read the first one and I swear why haven't you written a book? Even if it's just one shots, like wow! You have such a way with words and spins on things I love it! Love your work! Stay healthy, keep writing, love your voltron stuff, Much love from Florida!~~
Carlmike94 chapter 26 . 5/24/2017
That was awesome...and creepy. I like it
Carlmike94 chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
The fics where Zoro suddenly is the only one capable of navigating are always a great read :D
IpiuGate chapter 23 . 5/2/2017
Hi. I don't know why you were recruiting French speakers or if you still need one or whatever. You did write this ages ago. I just saw your comment at the bottom of this page and thought I would let you know that I speak French so you can send me a message if you ever need help with something.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 30 . 2/28/2017
Awesomely awesome! Yay for Sanji and Zoro bonding! A fantastic set of Zoro fics, well done!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 29 . 2/28/2017
Well damn. This is magnificent. Stupendous. A fantastic illustration of just how much those scars affect Zoro for the rest of his life. And from Usopp's perspective no less; those two WILL be stronger, you go boys!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 28 . 2/28/2017
BWAHAHAHAHAHA poor Zoro XD
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 27 . 2/28/2017
What a fantastic in depth story. I will go and cry now :')
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 26 . 2/28/2017