Reviews for Thirty Tales of a Swordsman
pheonickx chapter 30 . 7/15
thank you for writing! I realized you're the author for one of my other most fascinating OP fics (regarding Asteria Nightmare and omg) also I enjoyed every chapter for this thank so much
elovejapan chapter 17 . 4/26
Zoro is already attractive enough being himself; if he is a good singer, he'd be one hell of a sexy beast.
SaraTran47 chapter 17 . 4/15
This is just to CUTEEE! :)))
AmandaJean12 chapter 17 . 1/27
If you want, here's a link to hear Zoro-san's singing voice!
Eyes of Zoro (per-timeskip):
watch?viwmk04yeIAo

KATANA (post-timeskip) (I prefer this one):
watch?vGKfAmJK2yO8

I dunno much about songs, but I think he is baritone...
Amanda J chapter 19 . 1/26
I love this. I might die of laughter
c2t2 chapter 28 . 11/24/2015
Oh, that poor girl! But t'was an excellent alternative to shipping, if you don't go for that kind of thing.
RAGA chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
I see what you did there by naming her Jana. Like Ja na for when men say "see you later" in Japan, right?

So sweet. I'm adding this to my head cannon.
HatethePlayer-NevertheGame chapter 30 . 4/22/2015
Hey I liked your Drabble's but my favourite was the Zoro baroque works saga maybe you should make a story about that particular train of thought cause I would be interested c ya
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I want to say your work is amazing.

I've read the whole of this fic, don't worry. I came back cuz I forgot to tell you how amazing you are. ;) I reviewed recently on ' mindshattered', yeah, that guest that reviewed earlier today was me!

I feel stupid for not reading your content earlier. Your writing skills are comendable and amazing - far more than I could ever hope mine to be.

I love the way you write. Though there may not be much dialogue, the way you put things into detail makes me believe I was standing there with the Straw Hats.

I also love Zoro; you happen to write with Zoro a lot. This makes me happy. 3 :)

Overall, you should keep writing, because you seriously have the talent. I swear I said that in my other review, but it's true. Amazing work. As always. Expect more reviews from this Guest - I've got more to say about you and your amazing self and your amazing writing.

One last thing. Did I mention that was a-maz-ing? ;)

Peace. -Guest that reviews on all your stories XD
Guest chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
Oh my god, you killed Zoro! TTTT
I cried so much in this!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
GO ZOROOOOOO! _
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Hahahaha. Everyone's matches their personality.
S chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
"What's a vassal?"
x)
duaba chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
LOVED THIS STORY! It makes perfect sense. I Lol'ed at the description of Luffy's Death
meatmush chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Wow, I finally read all of your works in 'Thirty Tales of a Swordsman'(sorry I'm a very slow reader even if I read in my mother tongue) and decided to leave a review on this chapter since I enjoyed this chapter especially.(I really like other chapters too, it's very creative and neatly well-written, the straw hats staying in their characters!) I sorta like this kind of stories. Mysterious phenomenons and monsters! It REALLY interested me, putting me in "What will happen next?! What's happening?! Why is this happening?!" thoughts in cycle, never allowing me to stop scrolling down. I never imagined the harpies were the troubles! I really appreciated your imagination. How could you come up with this good idea and write it in a full, well-developed and characters-being-themselves fic?!

I also liked the chapter 5, the Dinner Party. I was impressed with Zoro being so not good at with remembering table manners which he has been practicing for DAYS and Sanji pretending to be a servant of Nami and Zoro. I especially liked the part Sanji giving hints to Zoro (well although most of it ended in kicking) and how Zoro got out of the situation with not bending himself and his captain. How could you come up with those words? AND stay on characters?(the characters acting like themselves)

There are also other chapters I want to mention, such as the two chapters with these Deaths. I liked the idea and how Deaths came to make theirs survived as long as possible. It really was fresh watching some situations of One Piece in Death's perspective. I also like the Baroque Works Saga series(I wonder what this Saga means). I was really amazed because you connected the story of Straw Hats' adventure up to Alabasta without Zoro WITH Zoro in Baroque Works. I really liked the slow change of Zoro beginning to like and respect Luffy, it was so Zoro-like and Luffy-like, and a very legendary moment. Yeah, Zoro's a good man, and even if Zoro was an enemy at first, the crews accepting Zoro even before Zoro officially decides to become Luffy's crew was so touching. Also, I liked the modern AU parts as well, it was very enjoyable seeing each member eventually having fun like a family. I guess they are bound to gather as Straw Hats even in AU, after all.

And finally, sadly I came to read the last chapter of this series. I was really surprised! I really enjoyed your fic "Mindshattered" (I happen to read it again and again) and the fic "The Panaceam Report". When I was reading "The Panaceam Report" after having read "Mindshattered", I was surprised at your wrapping up(I wonder if this word choice is right since english is foreign language to me-it's sorta like 'tidying up', 'aftercare' that I'm meaning.) Not only writing the long story "Mindshattered" with intensely arranged and organized, well-written fic(sorry I'm short of adjectives to describe the gorgeousness of your writing) but also rounding the situation off in "The Panaceam Report"?! That was what I was thinking back then. However, when I arrived at the last chapter of this series, I was again surprised because there was another gentle wrap up! First, Zoro restoring his relationships with crewmates in "The Panaceam Report" and then Zoro's mind being cured with another(and final) meet with Panaceam?! You are such an angel, genious, not abandoning once-finished work but taking care of after stories. There are also other chapters I want to put my enthusiasm but I guess I'll have to stop here because if I do, this review is going to explode with hefty words. Thanks to your considerate works, I was able to enjoy and be happy!