Reviews for Extermination
Tanoha chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I'm sad Sasucakes died.
13eyond The Boundaries chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
That was most definitely a surprise. Right when you think he didn't have a grudge anymore about the 'survival instinct'. :P
Amyethious chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Please continue
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Absolutely wild. Figures Sasuke would be so fixated as to ignore the obvious. Unless Naruto was holding up an illusion?
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Yes what IS Sai doing this whole time?
Okay so my crazy imagination went a little over board this time. Maybe a little bit too much. So while reading the part when Sasuke smelled burnt flesh... I did a little research... coughhumanfleshtastecough... which lead me to plane crash in South America... I am now scared out of my witz...

On a good note, I like how yo wrote Sasuke in this story.
Kuroy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I think the naked and pregnant Naruto scene was great, does this mean I have a disturbing taste? D

I anticipate more Kurama/Kyuubi and Naruto fics! Looking forward to it!
duhorcommonsense chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
can't you write a chapter about what happened in naruto's POV from when kurama grabbed him to when he got m-preg to when he says goodbye to sasuke? i vote sasuke doesn't survive.
takasaki chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That stupid idiot shitty sakura stay away of my naruto dont ever try standing between sasuke and naruto they are the best lovers ever...sorry i went too far but i really liked you fiction keep it up :3 :3
craftyjoe chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This story was freakin awesome. I just love this story and I hope that you write more of this story or one like this one.
myroseyangel chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Really like some of the fics you've updated recently so took a look at your profile and found this gem of a fic! Kinda sad that it ends this way but can't wait for any more fics you write that tie to this one! If not the sequel then Naruto's POV; really want to read what happened to him after Kurama took him!

I think Sasuke survived; after all, Naruto did want to visit him or something in the future. Whether Kurama really ate his family or not, I guess he could have eaten any three Uchihas since I think they would gather in that area and not specifically Sasuke's mom, dad, and brother. Though Sasuke's dad should have been in the building so I figure he died at least. I'm sure Jiraiya found peace as long as Naruto is happy; or at least now that he knows what happened to Naruto. Sai is pretty suspicious, I thought he might be a demon too; like a spy. Well, only you can tell us.

This is probably the longest review I've ever written; kudos to you! Hope to read more from you soon!
Suki-desu chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Please have a sequal! I want to know what happen! ) I enjoyed reading this story!
Choco-Powah chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I loved it! :D It was dark and morbid, especially when Sasuke found the corpse of that Iji(was that his name?) dude. Annnnnnnd, Kyuunaru rules!

I suck at reviewing. xD
MsAnime4ever chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
First let me answer those questions...well..what I think is happened.

1)Nope...Sasuke is probably dead haunting along with Jiraya the apartment of Naruto:D

2) Well...Maybe Naruto will have a talk with him..someday...but until then I think his fate is sealed to morn his godson:D

3) Sai?:)) Lol..I was so captivated by the whole story that was going in Sasuke's head that I didn't even noticed Sai:D

No sequel! I demand one!*pretty hanyou Naruto begging on his knees and a threatening glare from Kurama*

I would love to see more of Naruto...like the moment when he was caught by Kurama...and the baby! I forgot to mention that I'm a mpreg addicted!

Shess...Hope you'll not let me hang on like this.

Great story! Truly didn't expected one so soon!