Reviews for One Mystel To Kon Fernandez
No Longer Active Here chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
As soon as I saw MystelxMariah in the summary, I just knew I had to read this.

Gotta say, I like the friendship trio of Matilda, Salima and Mariah. At first, was quite surprised to see Salima and Mariah as friends, but I guess they aren't fighting over Rei anymore.

["A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means too"] MYSTEL QUOTING LORD OF THE RINGS! EPIC WIN! Never thought I'd read a Beyblade story which incorporates Lord of the Rings.

I did notice a slight typo [Mystel stated in a serious voice, or more correctly, serious but almost carcking up with laughter voice.] You spelt cracking as carcking instead, but no big deal. Just thought I'd point it out.

["Even the smallest of us can change the course of the future"] Yay now Raul joins in the fun! Poor Mystel, at being the smallest. Don't let it bother you - you are the greatest!

Must say I agree with Mariah and Salima's comments regarding Matilda's quote [It can't be any worse than the time they watched Hot Tub Time Machine"] Never heard of it myself. What is it about?

["One does not simply walk into Mordor!"] Lol at Mystel, Raul and Rei shouting the line at the same time. Not a good question to ask Mariah, you really walked into that one.

Yay the Green Dragon ale song! I have that on my ipod in fact.

Mariah has never seen Lord of the Rings? *gasp* [Mystel spat his coke out in shock.] What have you been teaching her Mystel?

Ah yes, she will be a geek soon!

I enjoyed it, especially because it combined both things I like a lot - Beyblade and Lord of the Rings. And it had Mystel and Mariah together : D What's not to like?

Hope you write more stuff like this in the future!

Keep it up!