Reviews for Cardcaptor Harry
NaiOokamiSohma chapter 15 . 2/17
I absolutely adored this! Omg he feelings stirring in me! So much cute! SO MUCH WANT FOR MORE. And I really do hope you will (or have) made a little side story for the my new shipping needs of Eriol and Tonks ;)

GAH I WANT IT.

Beautiful story. So very AMAZING. :')
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 15 . 1/14
Most wonderfully nice to read! Love how you got rid of the horcrux too and my favorites parts where when Harry meet his cards-friends for the the first time in though I really like the moment he meet Yue for the Judgement.
Mukuro234 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
XD I love this it's such a great fic XD
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This chapter.
This chapter makes me coo and squeal and just...GAH.
Love it.
kitannawinter chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I used to really love this crossover so I was wondering if you would be willing to adopt mine. It's a Naruto/Card-captor based in the Harry Potter universe. It's called 'White Wings and Chakra Cards' and it nearly killed me to abandon it. Unfortunately I lost interest in the anime. If you are interested please let me know.
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
Love this story! :) Especially love how Touya and Yukito end up together and are kinda like Harry's big brothers/dads.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This was good
Foxy Engineer chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
I was looking for a different kind of story, and I most definitely found one. That is not to say that this is not a good story. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to any more stories you might write.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
Wow, you really turned him into a jerk.
Bil chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Absolutely fantastic! I love this version of Harry's life. You made the two worlds flow so very well together.
Animekitty47 chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Aww, this was a cute story! You did such a great job with everyone! It was fun and cute and you when you had no choice but to resort to bashing *pokes Hogwarts chapter* you did it well and well-reasoned, and didn't go overboard. :D Wonderful job with it!
SilverMarkings chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
I'll be honest here, I was expecting a simple rewrite with Harry as Sakura. But this is not even on the same galaxy as that. It combines all the stories so perfectly, I don't think I'll ever be able to enjoy another Card-captor and Wizard-ing crossover quite like this one. It Exceeds Expectations and it truly Outstanding.
Animekitty47 chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
This is a cute little story, and this is the best chatper! So far. ;) Great job with all the characters!
yuuki36 chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Wonderful story! I really love that this focused more on family and friendship.. Its quite refreshing in an HP crossover..

I love the new cards! Sakura's cards fits her since she's an empath and it stands to reason that her cards would be more about feelings rather than elements.. And the Connect! I think of it as replacement for Apparition which I believe it is.. still, a really good card to have.

Overall, this was a captivating read. (was reading even at work).. Congratulations on finishing this! I wish you all the best for your other writings.
yachiru-chan92 chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
thanks for your fanfiction!