Reviews for Cardcaptor Harry
Jaricchi chapter 15 . 3/17
(oo) Such a beautiful story! I didn't let myself sleep until I finished reading!و I absolutely love how you wrote everyone. It was brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing, writing, and making this story! (,,ω,,) I enjoyed everything. Kudos! Ever Reading
Jario(*゚゚*)o
Sakihinata chapter 15 . 1/29
That'd a gret one ;)
First time reading a HP/CCS crossover!
menolikey chapter 1 . 1/14
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
Mystic Sharman chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
when discribing Harry's magic remove all connections to Darkness and leave just leave it as space. Darkness has become irrevocably bound to evil. Besides darkness is the complete absence of light. There-irrevocably-fore it can't be a magical source of power.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 15 . 10/11/2016
Holy Shit. It's 3 in the morning, I have classes and I can't even regret reading this! That was so great!
Wohoo! Totally worth it!
(But since my afternoon classes go on until 7.30pm I'm quite sure I'll eventually regret... Oh well)
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Oooh Japanese efficacity! Me likey!
Nika89 chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
I really love this Story!
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
This story is so satisfyingly cute!
InYuJi chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
Yep, Harry hasn't forgotten something in Britain. He's ready to go home. I've re-read this story many times since a few nights ago. Just decided to leave some comments. I really love this story. Thank your for such a loving crossover.
InYuJi chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
Harry's family will always have his back.
Also love how Yukito/Yue sums up the inadequacy of Hogwarts ability to prepare students for the future in the real world ahead, in one single paragraph. I was just as floored, also by this. Putting it that way, Hogwarts really isn't that great as you think. Especially with the whole "house" system. Really love how in the end Severus is forced to accept that Harry's has "done his part" and that they need to fight their own battle instead of relying on a child.
InYuJi chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
Scary how Voldemort almost got to Harry through "The Dream" card. Again love the writing of how Harry casts his own form of magic with the help of the cards.
InYuJi chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
yeah, this scene would terrify anyone if they saw their loved one writhing in agony, screaming, and bleeding from the head, while few others are starting to wither away.
InYuJi chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
I love how Sakura is genuinely happy for Harry being chosen as the new Master. All throughout the chapters, Harry views each card as a friend. I love how Harry is given more chances to still be caring, loving, and compassionate despite the past years of neglect and abuse from the Dursleys. Now, he's got Touya, Sakura, the rest of the gang, and the cards he befriends.
InYuJi chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
Touya is indeed a good brother.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 15 . 4/22/2016
jaja este fanfic me gusto mucho!
la drama de harry de pequeño, mas la conexion de touya y yukito!
me gusto lo del casamiento de sakura, ademas de que harry no va a la lucha por algo tonto! fue divertido!