Reviews for Cardcaptor Harry
Melikalilly chapter 15 . 9/9
I love this story
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 8/1
I uave never heard of Cardcaptor Sakura before and I was confused at some points but I loved how the people of Japan noticed a problem with Harry's home life and worked together to make it easier. I love this family Harry has now. I had wondered what happened with Eriol while they were battling the Nightmare Bringer (Barer?) but that was explained and I love how Touya put him in his place as well as Dumbledore and Snape. It's nice and great and touching that Harry has so many people watching out for him. In that last scene when Eriol cast the NoticeMeNot so easily and Harry mentally commented that he couldn't I was sad he didn't have that knowledge as well. I hope at some point in his studies that he learns wand based spells as well as other magics. Thank you for writing this. I especially loved that frank assessment of Hogwarts. I'm going to save that forever.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/31
Aw, that's super cute. I love how everyone is doing what ever they can to help Harry.
Yuelliya21.iy chapter 15 . 7/12
I enjoy this story... But a but feel a bit disappointing that the stroy not give an excited feeling... And i would like to know harry's wording...
Beth9891 chapter 15 . 7/4
Charming story! particularly appreciated Harry giving the British wizarding world the metaphorical middle finger :)
Vercalos chapter 15 . 5/15
I finished this and I have to say I enjoyed it. My only criticism is that you did far too much summarizing, not fleshing out things that could have used more details. The present tense writing I also found odd until I got used to it.
CrazyTomboy679 chapter 15 . 4/29
Loved this story. AWESOME!:D
Jaricchi chapter 15 . 3/17
(oo) Such a beautiful story! I didn't let myself sleep until I finished reading!و I absolutely love how you wrote everyone. It was brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing, writing, and making this story! (,,ω,,) I enjoyed everything. Kudos! Ever Reading
Jario(*゚゚*)o
Sakihinata chapter 15 . 1/29
That'd a gret one ;)
First time reading a HP/CCS crossover!
menolikey chapter 1 . 1/14
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
Mystic Sharman chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
when discribing Harry's magic remove all connections to Darkness and leave just leave it as space. Darkness has become irrevocably bound to evil. Besides darkness is the complete absence of light. There-irrevocably-fore it can't be a magical source of power.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 15 . 10/11/2016
Holy Shit. It's 3 in the morning, I have classes and I can't even regret reading this! That was so great!
Wohoo! Totally worth it!
(But since my afternoon classes go on until 7.30pm I'm quite sure I'll eventually regret... Oh well)
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Oooh Japanese efficacity! Me likey!
Nika89 chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
I really love this Story!
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
This story is so satisfyingly cute!