Reviews for Cardcaptor Harry
Nika89 chapter 15 . 8/6
I really love this Story!
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 15 . 7/16
This story is so satisfyingly cute!
InYuJi chapter 15 . 7/15
Yep, Harry hasn't forgotten something in Britain. He's ready to go home. I've re-read this story many times since a few nights ago. Just decided to leave some comments. I really love this story. Thank your for such a loving crossover.
InYuJi chapter 14 . 7/15
Harry's family will always have his back.
Also love how Yukito/Yue sums up the inadequacy of Hogwarts ability to prepare students for the future in the real world ahead, in one single paragraph. I was just as floored, also by this. Putting it that way, Hogwarts really isn't that great as you think. Especially with the whole "house" system. Really love how in the end Severus is forced to accept that Harry's has "done his part" and that they need to fight their own battle instead of relying on a child.
InYuJi chapter 12 . 7/15
Scary how Voldemort almost got to Harry through "The Dream" card. Again love the writing of how Harry casts his own form of magic with the help of the cards.
InYuJi chapter 11 . 7/15
yeah, this scene would terrify anyone if they saw their loved one writhing in agony, screaming, and bleeding from the head, while few others are starting to wither away.
InYuJi chapter 7 . 7/15
I love how Sakura is genuinely happy for Harry being chosen as the new Master. All throughout the chapters, Harry views each card as a friend. I love how Harry is given more chances to still be caring, loving, and compassionate despite the past years of neglect and abuse from the Dursleys. Now, he's got Touya, Sakura, the rest of the gang, and the cards he befriends.
InYuJi chapter 5 . 7/15
Touya is indeed a good brother.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 15 . 4/22
jaja este fanfic me gusto mucho!
la drama de harry de pequeño, mas la conexion de touya y yukito!
me gusto lo del casamiento de sakura, ademas de que harry no va a la lucha por algo tonto! fue divertido!
L's Cappuccino chapter 8 . 2/16
Hurray for responsible adults! Because reading the HP books as a kid destroyed any trust I had in authority figures aka adults.
chicaalterego chapter 15 . 2/13
Wicked!
Mimikkyu chapter 15 . 2/11
Beautiful. I was so afraid that this amazing story would end in bashing, but I'm glad to be proven wrong.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 15 . 2/7
I really love it!

I would love if Harry end up marrying Tomoyo though they would have such a beautiful babies!
TheMasterfulRunningProgrammer chapter 1 . 1/21
You sir, are brilliant, and I really loved the whole story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
-Programmer