Reviews for The Johns Green
BurrSquee chapter 1 . 6/28
After about a year, I felt a need to re-read. I still feel the same thrill I did when I first read it. You have a wonderfully written fsnfic here. Have you ever thought of continuing it?
Abbee chapter 38 . 5/17
Why is it over?

This was amazing. I couldn't stop reading it and at times forgot that it was even remotely tied to hankgames.

I can't want to read everything else you've written. DFTBA!
I really loved the first chapter! it was really well written and looks very good so far. You really made the characters come alive. I look forward to reading the rest!
Clara chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Reading this is all I have done and tought about the last week. I kinda had a essential crisis ween done. SOO GOOD. think about it, you made me fell in love with the chareters not like other fanfic where you already love them, this was complety your own. PLEASE write more I would love to read about the little new adistion to the green family. :) 3 :)
TrollingTauriel chapter 38 . 9/23/2014
This was sincerely perfect.
TrollingTauriel chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
When John Green says "there's no easy way to say this" and posts a link to OJG/BJG fan fiction, you have to follow it even if the link is more than two years old.

Holy fuck. This is incredible. I love how you've managed to make both (all three?) Johns feel like real people with all their nuances and individual personalities. Keep writing!
Liz chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
r u a wizard? lol :P Seriously though, awesome timing, if you've seen the newest WW video. I'm so excited :D

It'd be really awesome if you could write more about the John Greens, but I understand if you're not interested.

I don't want the John Greens to leave football :(
firewordsparkler chapter 38 . 8/9/2014
So I am in love with this story, and I'm so glad you came back to it to write this last chapter. It was amazing and the journey, that began with lovers' meeting, was riveting to read.
siriuslymay chapter 38 . 8/9/2014
OMG! I can't not tell you how about I am to get this update! I love this story so much and I was just tell my friend how much I loved this story an how utterly perfect it was. This epilogue is just a perfect ending. Though again it's sad to have it end yet again. I'm happy to see you have posted it on AO3. I love that site. Thank you again for this amazing story. I will keep hope alive though that one day you might be inspired to write an outtake. _ I'm such a greedy fan. LOL
Sam H chapter 38 . 8/9/2014
Aman3003 chapter 37 . 8/5/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I was dreading the end as I was reading up to it. The way this story was written with barely any source material. How you had to make the characters personalities and families and relationships with little to no source material to base it on. Is spectacular. This story is one of the best on the site maybe. You are a great author. DFTBA.
BurrSquee chapter 36 . 7/28/2014
One last thing before I debate rereading. I found you and this story because of watching John's Swoodilypoopers videos. This was so worth finding. I've loved every minute of it. 3
BurrSquee chapter 37 . 7/28/2014
It was so good, and yet I'm so sad it had to end. Are you sure you don't want to keep writing more? Bald John Green and Other John Green forever!
BurrSquee chapter 33 . 7/24/2014
Oooh! Very nice. Love the change of view.
BurrSquee chapter 31 . 7/24/2014