Reviews for The Johns Green
jj chapter 1 . 1/25
I know this was written ages ago, but I just wanted to say that I didn't think it was possible for someone to write a fic based on a fictional team called 'Swoodilypoopers', but you manage to be just the right amount of serious and not serious so good job!
Painting w Words chapter 20 . 1/22
WHAT KIND OF AN END IS THAT

I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS

I AM A
GIANT SQUID
OF ANGER
Painting w Words chapter 17 . 1/22
aaaahhh

okay so i could barely read the beginning bc i was so tense and the end/middle/whatever age me squeal and grin like an idiot and clap very loudly several times and mom thought i was crying and i was inside

i can always tell when something is good, like, really good, when it affects your emotional state and makes you squeal or cry or scream or gives you pause
there are only so many things like that in the world and i can say assuredly that this is one of them

tl;dr-*screams internally*
Painting w Words chapter 11 . 1/22
okay no i revise my previous comment this is incredible

i kind of felt like other/bald jg was a bit of a joke ship y'know but this isn't a joke fanfiction it's actually incredible like ive never been good with pacing but this so well paced and their relationship is developed so well

like i have to applaud you for it they seem so vibrant and their relationship is so full and again so well developed

so yeah its cute but its also incredibly good so there you go
Painting w Words chapter 3 . 1/22
this is really cute okay bye
Cathy20 chapter 38 . 1/5
Oh...My...Swoodilypoopers! THAT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ PLEASE TELL ME REAL JOHN HAS READ THIS WHOLE THING AND TELL ME HIS FULL REACTION
BurrSquee chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
After about a year, I felt a need to re-read. I still feel the same thrill I did when I first read it. You have a wonderfully written fsnfic here. Have you ever thought of continuing it?
Abbee chapter 38 . 5/17/2015
Why is it over?

This was amazing. I couldn't stop reading it and at times forgot that it was even remotely tied to hankgames.

I can't want to read everything else you've written. DFTBA!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I really loved the first chapter! it was really well written and looks very good so far. You really made the characters come alive. I look forward to reading the rest!
Clara chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
THANK YOU!
Reading this is all I have done and tought about the last week. I kinda had a essential crisis ween done. SOO GOOD. think about it, you made me fell in love with the chareters not like other fanfic where you already love them, this was complety your own. PLEASE write more I would love to read about the little new adistion to the green family. :) 3 :)
TrollingTauriel chapter 38 . 9/23/2014
This was sincerely perfect.
TrollingTauriel chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
When John Green says "there's no easy way to say this" and posts a link to OJG/BJG fan fiction, you have to follow it even if the link is more than two years old.

Holy fuck. This is incredible. I love how you've managed to make both (all three?) Johns feel like real people with all their nuances and individual personalities. Keep writing!
Liz chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
r u a wizard? lol :P Seriously though, awesome timing, if you've seen the newest WW video. I'm so excited :D

It'd be really awesome if you could write more about the John Greens, but I understand if you're not interested.

I don't want the John Greens to leave football :(
firewordsparkler chapter 38 . 8/9/2014
So I am in love with this story, and I'm so glad you came back to it to write this last chapter. It was amazing and the journey, that began with lovers' meeting, was riveting to read.
siriuslymay chapter 38 . 8/9/2014
OMG! I can't not tell you how about I am to get this update! I love this story so much and I was just tell my friend how much I loved this story an how utterly perfect it was. This epilogue is just a perfect ending. Though again it's sad to have it end yet again. I'm happy to see you have posted it on AO3. I love that site. Thank you again for this amazing story. I will keep hope alive though that one day you might be inspired to write an outtake. _ I'm such a greedy fan. LOL
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »