Reviews for In Pursuit Of Solace, Part I
marceline19 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awesome story!

Just one thing: it would have been easier to read if it wasn't only one chapter but devided in several.
s01itaire90 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I just thought I would tell you that you have done an excellent job and that I am rushing off to read the conclusion.
vinkii chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Welcome back! WOW another great fic! Had me intrigued throughout it all and definitely can't wait to see how it unfolds in part 2! Thank you for coming back and providing us with such a gripping storyline! Off to read part 2 ]
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
excellent fic so far. What is booth up to he loves bones but the evidence is looking really bad for him. hope part II gives some reassurances and booth's recovery.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hi there,

So so glad to see you back! Whoever convinced you to do so 'well done'! Great story and as always so well written (and long):)...Leaves me worrying for Booth and looking forward to reading more in part 2 and hopefully happier times and a happy ending. Was delighted to see in your homepage that you got such good tickets for the olympics...well done and enjoy! I am sure you will.

BTW followed you on Twitter too...glad to see you there.

Ger
quigely chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Amazing! I'm about to read the next part right now!
squintwannabe chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
YAY! A new story. I have missed your stories. I admit I have been reading them over again. This is fanatic. Poor booth and Brennan. I can't wait to see what has been going on with booth and the whole story, I think there is more to it than just gambling. GREAT JOB. Looking forward to the sequel.
BBfaney chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
finally got to read the amazing story by you. i kept reading it till i got to the end.

wow..can't wait for the part upload sssoooon. hugs
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Alright lebxeb you know you have me hooked. I have been looking for the clues and am enjoying your writing as always. Please give me the next part! Thanks
LiselleHunt chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
First of all, I want to say that I miss your stories. I really enjoy reading them so I'm glad you're back.

Like all the stories you wrote, I enjoyed reading this one. I couldn't stop after starting even though it's way way past midnight when I finished (4am) and I have to go to work at 9am (LOL). Looking forward to the 2nd part.

Thanks for the great story.
CSINaomi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
LOVE IT! Not that that's surprising as I always love your work, Bex! Looking forward to part 2!

Smiles,

Naomi
love2read2much chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
so very very nice to see you back in fan fic land. I was so excited when i saw your story here, and my life is so busy at the moment that it has taken me all this time just to get through this chapter.

What a great story line, Bones is such a strong person, i don't know how she has done it. I have looked after a injured husband before and that in itself was so hard, but i also had all the lawn, physio and specialist appointments,hydro therapy plus my youngest had just started kindy. I don't know how she manages looking after an infant plus going to the hospital everday.

I cant wait for the next chapter, and this may take me another week to read, but i am not complaining, you write so well.

I checked out your profile page, and gee you have been so busy. How nice it must have been to be able to do all that you are extremely lucky.

Now it is time for me to begin the next chapter. Again it is so nice to have you back, and thanks for the great read. Keep up the great writing.

take care
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I was thrilled when I saw an update from you! Please write for bones forever! I adore your writing! Can't wait for part II!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great one! Can't wait for chapter 2 :)
BrennanBooth chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is a great story!

I loved!

Can't wait to read Part II :)