Reviews for Wait A Sec, Wasn't I Human!
countdooku123 chapter 2 . 7/18
pleas make more i like it a lot
Wow that was really good I loved it.
Rocker on chapter 20 . 6/24
TMI dude, TMI. Don't make them be in love. They always do that. At least don't give info on the kiss! As I said, TMI...
Rocker on chapter 19 . 6/24
Just turn them human already! We don't want to see the info on the screen of the details of their kiss. TMI dude! TMI!
Rocker on chapter 18 . 6/24
And when will we see Megatron again? Next chapter is my geuss.
Rocker on chapter 17 . 6/23
You should get the owl city song 'This isn't the end'. It really ties into a situation semi like this... except without the murder. 'It was Jack Darby, in the bedroom, with a knife'. Wonder if he thinks his life is like a clue game. I think so. Because eventually, everyone found out who it was.
Rocker on chapter 16 . 6/23
Please stop making Jack break down in tears! Its ruining the story! Just let him get a matrix, become a prime, then turn back into a human. I know there are at least 2 dozen people who want the same thing.
Rocker on chapter 15 . 6/23
So... When will Fowler come into play? I mean, it would probably be something the 'bots should tell him, you know, when three of earths citizens turn into aliens.
Rocker on chapter 11 . 6/23
Why did you have to do that to one of my favorite characters in TFP?! WHY?! Jack wouldn't hurt cyber fly, why would he go for the knife? You should have just made it so that his dad had left, and they never heard of him again, make them assume he was chilling in Florida, or that he was dead, or maybe both! But not that.
Rocker on chapter 8 . 6/23
Wonder when their going to do their alt modes.
Rocker on chapter 7 . 6/23
I just realized, what happened to their clothes?
Rocker on chapter 6 . 6/23
You misspelled puppy. And it would be really coll to turn into an autobot, wouldn't it? That is, if there wasn't so much pain involved.
Rocker on chapter 4 . 6/23
This is not going to end well, for either side.
Rocker on chapter 3 . 6/23
Cant wait to see his alt mode.
Rocker on chapter 1 . 6/23
Now, if that happened to me, I would probably be scared at first, but when they turn me into a cybertronian, I might have a fanboy reaction, but then they would probably want to kill me, then I might be scared again, until Optimus came, and kicked some aft, then I would fanboy all over again. I probably should stop typing...