Reviews for Counterclockwise
beejones chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Absolutely LOVED this story! Got a bit teary, and everything was definitely a surprise... But still perfect all the same
jWatson-Holmes chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Best story ever!
I can hear my heart.
This is BRILLIANT! :D
Claire chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
This was PERFECTION!
Do me a favour and become authors when you grow up
ising4life chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
aboslutely looooved this story!
Puggle chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Absolutely fantastic story
Benlocked chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
... Okay. I'm going to say this right now...

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!

Yeah, sorry. Raging from losing Ben/John. It was a great story and I was so upset at the ending. Great job.
Kaylee Tam chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
WONDERFUL STORY OF WONDER! I WILL LOVE IT FOREVER
C8H7N3O2 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Ermahgerd this was delicious! You guys had me on the edge reading this! I could help thinking that this felt like that tv show 'Awake' (which I loved)! And oh man.. When Benny started doubting himself it hurt meh wee little heart! I love how John has spontaneous coma!memories that Sherlock kinda just smiles at. Great story!
ThePotatoThief chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Oh, well done, fantastic! I found this great and easy to read (although I figured out the coma part by the first three chapters) and naturally with my strange adoration with Martin I kept thinking 'Oh my God, he took John's place! I hope he is okay!' but I found myself laughing often. I don't know why... IS THAT OKAY?! Haha but you two have done a brilliant job! And maybe might I suggest a spinoff of this fic with Martin taking John's place? Cause that would just be crack up to see 'John' in a freakishly happy mood like, a month after Reichenbach xD Mycroft would be a bit curious of course!
thetravelinglemon chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Awww this is really good :) I know Ben wasn't real but I felt so sorry for him - he needed hugs. I love your way of combining the real and the fictional: I wish I could super-favourite this story, but there isn't an option for that!
RunawayToaster chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
One word for this: PERF.
Smilez and chocolate milk chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
I just... this is so beautiful. I just, I can't. I felt bad for Benedict in this but I know he was just a figment of imagination and Sherlock in disguise. And just UGH. SO BEAUTIFUL! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL AT ALL! SO MANY EMOTIONS.
Dlvvanzor chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
Awww, fluffy ending is fluffy. 3
Dlvvanzor chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Ah, very nice. I kind of hope this is really how the reunion will happen. XD
Dlvvanzor chapter 7 . 6/4/2012