Reviews for Substitute
Hawki chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Short, and the pairing with Lisa is very much out of the blue, not to mention her being in Ravenclaw adding another element of inplausibility. Some kudos goes to the descriptions of the characters, but I think it could have benefitted from additional length.
FiveSecondsOfCrazy chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
It's always sad when love doesn't turn out the way we want it to. :( Thanks for entering.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
"Mione, is there something you've not been telling me all these years?"

Hermione set her mouse down rather harder than she'd meant to. "Why, no, Ron, I'm not dating you just to get into Ginny's nickers." She swore she'd add a password to her story alerts later; he was really starting to take some of this stuff the wrong way ... well, Harry HAD warned her ...

Blimey, yellow, the situations you get these poor kids into! Cute one-off one-shot though. Keep it up, and we'll catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I thought for a second it was going to be Ginny who Hermione was wishing she was with :P But I really liked how you showed some bisexuality here, and made it work for the characters. I cant quite remember who Lisa was, I'm just guessing she's a minor student character?