Reviews for The Bagel
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I loved this, and so did my brothers. Great job!:-)
Liberty chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
THIS IS SO AWESOME AND FUNNY AND PUCKTASTIC! Please, please PLEASE do another chapter! This is too great to end so soon!
Sarcastic Freaks chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love the ending sentence :)

I lied.

I liked the whole thing

Sorry I never went back and reviewed this, I'm a lazy turd.

-Kat.
Hhendbjdgbdjdbndjsjdbud chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Lol this all happened for a simple bagel with a cup of tea... Speaking if which today I was making a bagel and I burnt it badly (I'm not meant to cook)!
archerway-a chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Reviewin'! Anyway, as usual. This. Story. Is Awesome! I love the Hatter, he's one of my FAVE book characters. And the way you wrote this fic. Is priceless.

I still laugh every time I read it. :) Anyway, gots to go! I need to write a song about being emo! It's for my project!

-A
TheAfterShock chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Yo Cat, just wanted to tell you that you did a good job on this story...even though I've read it like...a thousand times, I still laugh :p

Comedy is definetley one of the things that you should stick with while you write stories on ff.

Well,Yeah, that's it. Good job, and...yeah.

~Red
Asian Caucasian Invasion chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Gosh, that was funny. :) There was one spot about halfway down where you pressed enter accidentally, here, I'll copy it for you:

"Too busy to get me a bagel? That's not very nice of you." The Mad Hatter turned up his

over-sized nose at the soldier.

It shouldn't be like that, right?

But other than that, I didn't really catch any mistakes!

~Caucasian
Curlscat chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hello! Here I am with your critique!

Your first sentence has a lot of extraneous words. Instead of what you said, it might have been better if you'd written 'There he sat, at the office desk appointed to him when he accepted the role of judge.' There are several other areas where you seem to have added extra words. Now, there's no problem with wordiness, per se, but if it interferes with meaning or gets redundant, then there is. You're also quite lucky in that, by sharing an account, you have the equivalent of a a live-in Beta. Have her read over your stories before you post them and tell you what you should fix. Or just fix it for you and tell you what she did.

However, wordiness aside, you do a great job with the Hatter. I was very amused. :)
Chatouiller Mon Cornichon chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Overall, this is really good. I love the mad hatter, and I'm so glad you wrote about him. Everything he said and did was extremely funny. XD

There was a little awkward wording in the beginning. It became less pronounced in the rest of the story. Thats something you might want to work on.

Good job on this story. You made me laugh a lot.
yellow.r0se chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I told you I'd check out your stories! I'll go check out the other one in a second.

Alright, so this was really good! I'm glad you wrote a story about the Mad Hatter-that's something very few people do! But I'm happy it's you.

I LOVE your style of writing. It actually reminds me a lot of mine... Hehe.

Well, PM me back girl! I'm off to read your other story!(:

~Anastasia
UknowwhoIam chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
HAHAHA

that was hilarious!

i cant stop laughing...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Eeeeeeee! It's nice not to feel so alone! He is just as insane as me! YAY! This is an insanely good story! Keep writing!

Velika Silvertounge OUT!

ROOFLESS TOODLES!
ANannyMouse chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh my gosh. I love it. LOVE. IT. The Mad Hatter is one of my favorite dudes ever. He's so... crazy! And I've never seen a story with him as a main character.

So was this a oneshot or are you gonna continue it? I think you should continue! Or do something like it.

As for mechanics, the first time I read it I thought I saw some minor error. But now I can't find it and can't remember what it was. So there might be some mistake just waiting to be found.. But good job on your first fic! It was your first, wasn't it?
puckabrina-FAXfan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Hahahaha I feel bad for Seven of Spades. Haha :)
Lara D chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I have underestimated your writing skills. *bows*

Just kidding. I knew you'd be talented. Just not This talented.

That was -in short- pretty awestacular. I almost thought MB had written this. You did a really good job with the humor and mechanics and whatnot. Though I didn't catch anything, Curlscat probably will. Overall, pretty enjoyable. YAY! XD

-Lara