Reviews for Amortentia
Briana Hutcherso chapter 2 . 2/14
It is not peppermint, it is spearmint
madval29 chapter 2 . 1/18
Aw! I love how you included Hermione's opinion too. And that you chose different scenes. Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/18
Aw this is so cute and perfect. I love how you included time skips. Great chapter!
beianzhen chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
ah I wanna know the story of their romance!
beianzhen chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
adorbs
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
that was cute
MiLa63 chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Very cute story! And well written to boot! But, I expected one of the flashbacks to explain how they got together. I liked that you kept it misty, like a wafting scent, for the reader to fill in the details, but at least one small definite shift would've been helpful. Love that you describe the smells she had noticed in the books/movie! Honestly, it totally could've been Draco! He plays on the grass too!
unravelledheartstrings chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I really love it so far~ It isn't too fast paced and I think that this has just the right amount of fluff. I love Draco and Hermione's interactions here, it's so cute~
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
That was wonderfully written! I love how you described scenes and their emotions so vividly and the way everything seemed to flow together. Loved, loved, loved it
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
Very sweet story, thank you for writing it.
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Really like the structure of the scenes within the story as non-chronological and ending the first chapter with the Potions class scene.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Aww~ Such a cute story! Loved it and thanks for the hard work!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
FUCKING CUTE
characetsworld6891 chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
aww i love those cute lil moments "Hi." "Hi." ok so cute
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
I absolutely loved your story! It was short and very sweet, thank you for writing an AMZING story!