Reviews for Amortentia
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 2 . 9/10
that was cute
MiLa63 chapter 2 . 8/28
Very cute story! And well written to boot! But, I expected one of the flashbacks to explain how they got together. I liked that you kept it misty, like a wafting scent, for the reader to fill in the details, but at least one small definite shift would've been helpful. Love that you describe the smells she had noticed in the books/movie! Honestly, it totally could've been Draco! He plays on the grass too!
unravelledheartstrings chapter 1 . 7/20
I really love it so far~ It isn't too fast paced and I think that this has just the right amount of fluff. I love Draco and Hermione's interactions here, it's so cute~
That was wonderfully written! I love how you described scenes and their emotions so vividly and the way everything seemed to flow together. Loved, loved, loved it
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 2 . 3/21
Very sweet story, thank you for writing it.
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 1 . 3/21
Really like the structure of the scenes within the story as non-chronological and ending the first chapter with the Potions class scene.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 2 . 3/19
Aww~ Such a cute story! Loved it and thanks for the hard work!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
FUCKING CUTE
characetsworld6891 chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
aww i love those cute lil moments "Hi." "Hi." ok so cute
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
I absolutely loved your story! It was short and very sweet, thank you for writing an AMZING story!
louise1jc chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
I need more! This is to good, though kinda poetic to stop here. But I still want more
still crying chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
So I've been reading your fanfictions all night and I didn't know which one to comment on. But they all gave me heart pains, my face is stiff from the tears that I have cried reading almost all of your works. I have no idea which one effected me the most. But reading your fanfictions was like a spiritual experience. So thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I loved this and wish more stories were like it! Very well done!
kyutiepie chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Love this story! I liked how you putdraco and hermione's perspectives I this story!
vai chapter 1 . 10/10/2013