Reviews for bullet proof vests won't help you now
Hilary Parker chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
So happy to read another chapter of this, and looking forward to what comes next!
Hilary Parker chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
LOL! Great chapter that is gut wrenching, no pun intended, for the Beckett / Castle scene then hilariously adorable for the Connor stuff. Nicely done. Eagerly awaiting more.
bailey1ak chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
This was another awesome chapter. Loved Beckett's thoughts at the beginning on Castle. Perfect really! Great seeing the guys at the end trying to work on it from their side as well. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the rest of the story.
ElementalLiz chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
(I can't review the same chapter twice, so this is back a chapter.)

Oh - one bit of constructive criticism that I forgot to put down: it may help to be a little clearer with who you mean by "he." There's a point where perspective shifts from Danny being tired and lying down to sleep (and dream) and then the next paragraph is Castle watching Beckett without an immediately clear shift in who is being spoken about. For a moment, before I caught on, I assumed that Danny had either woken up or he was dreaming about looking at Beckett.
ElementalLiz chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Having now read all of the posted chapters, I am eager to read more! Your characters are very good, and your writing is easy to read with enough detail to be satisfying (something that isn't always done right). I have not yet seen the latest season of Castle, so I'm slightly behind on the relationship development of Castle and Beckett - and I can't tell if the night of the thunderstorm was an event from an episode or something you created. That should be taken as a compliment. _ I'm not sure the middle of the Cretaceous is the right time to be having a think about your relationship, Beckett... As far as the Primeval side of things goes, it's so nice to see Danny again, AND it looks like he has a chance to finally go home to the ARC.

Once again, good job and, life and inspiration willing, I hope to see more!
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Another awesome chapter... I love how you are writing these two stories together! Espisito and Ryan were great with Becker and Connor, had me grinning. Loved Danny's thoughts on Beckett and Castle too, spot on in my opinion.
Hilary Parker chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
"Connor turned to Becker. "Guns, Becker. You like guns.""

Snicker! LOVED THIS!

Great chapter! Eager to read more!

HOPE THINGS GET BETTER!
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I love that you are including scenes from both sides of the anomoly. Looking forward to the interactions between the teams. Great chapter.
Hilary Parker chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
This was so elsorth the wait and I completely agree with the notion of Jess growing up a bit after all she's experienced at the ARC! I only wish she was coming to NY wit the others!

Seriously love this line:

It was like Wimbledon with sarcasm.

A perfect descriptive of Beckett and Castle's back and forth verbal volleys!
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Wonderful chapter! I love that you are showing a bit of the going-ons in New York as well as on the other side of the anomaly. Your Castle and Beckett are spot on as well making the story so enjoyable. :)
Hilary Parker chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Another great chapter! Can't wait for more!
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
This was a great chapter... loved seeing how well Castle knows Beckett and then having Danny enter the chapter was such fun! Can't wait to see what happens now that they are stuck.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I have to say that I hesitated in starting this because the - "... well established knack for not finishing stories..." - has me a little nervous about getting caught up in a story just to be disappointed.

The combo though of Castle and Primeval though had me intrigued though. Loved the first chapter and was glad to see a second one to read... off to do that now.
Hilary Parker chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
This is seriously good! Can not wait to read more!
enparis chapter 2 . 3/1/2012