Reviews for Fated Encounter?
AngelRoseStar15 chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
A classic such as Sailor Moon, for some reason I dont want to read fanfic about it... Dont ask why lol. But for some reason, I became bored one night and started reading this story. And im glad to say you are the first Sailor Moon fanfic author story I read.. And liked it. I guess the reason why is cause it doesnt take away the original feel of Sailor Moon. Story based wise I mean... (i feel like im not making sense) point is... I enjoyed your story. :)
MiracleRomance chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Thank you for the compliments! 3 3
Just to respond to your criticism, I know that their names aren't what they were when they were the Amazoness Quartet. But I used those names sort of as their civilian names, so that they can have an identity that's a bit separate from who they are as Senshi, just like Chibiusa does.
moon kitty chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love your story very intresting you will someday be a great fiction writer or novelist but there is a little problem vesta's name is not vesves ok but its really nice since the first chapter.- -
MiracleRomance chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Only priests for certain denominations are required to be celibate. He's not like, a Roman Catholic priest. He's not really a priest for a religion... it's hard to explain but I think "priest" is more just a title because he is the guardian and his powers come through a sort of prayer.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
this question literally just popped in my head but if helios is a priest then do you think he is not allowed to like have a girlfriend?
Fatecaster chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Aww, so sweet! You kept their romance in the true spirit of Sailor Moon, unconquerable love and I adore it.
Aria Kudo chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
All I have to say is... WOW! You are just as passionate about Helios X Chibiusa as I am! This is prob the best Helios X Chibiusa fanfic I have ever read! Simply amazing! Your knowledge of Sailor moon is impeccable! So amazed by your work! Please do more Helios X Chibiusa fanfiction! Your amazing 3 I hope that when the new Sailor Moon comes out in Summer 2013 they will elaborate more on their romance! Maybe they will start from the beginning of Sailor Moon, maybe not, who knows. I would love for the anime to be more like the manga or even if they continued the story to when Chibiusa is older, man epicness! You got me so excited for the new Sailor Moon you do not even know!
JanetChibiMoon chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
Loved it! Perfect story!
ChibiUsa20 chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
I love this! Love Chibiusa and Helios :) 3
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
Love it so much!
rainediamond chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
I really like this story. Please continue.
OMG! please continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
i need another chapter! please this story is so good i want to continue reading. please post agian soon. 3 :)
JanetChibiMoon chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Wonderful work!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Splendid. Maybe excellent or cool.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »