Reviews for How To Write Your MarySue
Hells book 666 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I can honestly say that I've never heard or read a story like this but I am very grateful that you wrote it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Lol, this was funny! Do you think my character would be a Mary Sue though just because she dated James? The story isn't actually about her, but she was dating James before he started crushing on Lily. But everyone says "dating a cannon character, Mary Sue alert."
Crystal7589 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Pfffft this is so shockingly true. Good job.
James0416 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Thank you for concisely summing up what a Mary Sue is. This is both a funny document and a potentially handy reference guide. Now if I could just find a guide on the "grammar" of a crack fic.
*murmuring heard in background, followed by panicked yelling*
Oh hush, you, you are going to follow that script whether you like it or not.
thaliabeth chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is brilliant :D
Nispedana chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
HAHAHA. This is a very entertaining read, I have to say. You have a very funny (in the good sense) way with words. I loved it! Thanks for sharing. :D
JMS6 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is actually really helpful! Thanks for not making it just a spewing thing of...stuff...about how awful Mary-sues are. Hopefully this marvellous guide will help prevent another outbreak of these dreadful creatures.

This is the one named after a hat, btw. No really, I am. My parents are very...odd people.
Lady Proemess chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA!

So very true. Very good, engaging 'tone of voice' you have in your fic. I can imagine delivering this monologue ;D

Good job!
A'tuinIsLost chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Amusing, true and the perfect summary of why I generally don't like OCs, even if they aren't Mary Sues. Especially if they get in the way of one of my favourite pairings
airbender552 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Ouch... Why do you hate me so? Jk. I hate any OCs with a passion, unless they are the spawn of the characters and aren't stealing the show. You're funny. I needed a laugh, and you delivered. Thanks for writin'. ;)
dreaming of rocketships chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Harsh but amusing and pretty much true. lol