Reviews for Banana Boy
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 8/10
This was honestly one of the greatest teen!chester sick fics I've found. I don't know why exactly, but it is. XD I love that the characters are in character, and nothing overly tragic happened! For once. (Those stupid Winchesters, finding angst around every corner.)

Awesome work!

-KW13
SakuHina-X3 chapter 1 . 8/8
This is really cute! I love bonding and fluff between the Whinchesters:)
Really well written!
awwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love this too much, oh my god
mngrue chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Good one. Gotta have some sick Sam every once in a while, right? Thanks for this one.
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Sam passes out a distressingly lot of times in your fics.
In your verse he obviously has the shittiest immune system in the world.
(Then again, he passes out a lot in the show, too, although that's usually because of things hitting him very hard in the head...)
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aw, my poor baby! And I need to go beat that jerky manager up for being...well...a jerk! He should've left my little Sammy in peace, cozied up in his motel bed. ...even if he did have the common sense to get Sammy to a hospital. Great job!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
*snickers* Banana boy.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Good for the nurse for one thing! John neglected to get his child a vaccine? Shocker! I'm sure he had some hunt that was much more important at the time. Sorry for the sarcasim but don't get me started on John Winchester "Father of the Freakin Year". I'm pretty sure if Bobby would have had the boy's Sammy never would have turned yellow. Anyway I kind of had this feeling that Sammy most likely had Jaundice. I know I spelled that wrong but you got the point. Excellent Job!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I liked it. This is a neat oneshot.

Good, just like all your work ;) I could not figure out what the title had to do with it :)

It literally took me until the end to realize this was an illness I hadn't read about before.
judyann chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
loved story.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
cool, great writing style :) the title made me grin as well ;)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Dean's nicknames make me grin.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You did a great job writing an ill Sam. I felt sorry for him and couldn't figure out what was wrong.

I missed Dean being there to worry and take care of Sam, but did love the final scene between the brothers and this line from Dean to Sam was perfect, "You're more important than the job, Sammy." Dean stated with a straight face, meaning every word.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is a great story! Poor, poor Sam! I'm glad that Dean finally got back to him!