Reviews for Refuge
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/9
Edogawa being the Beika Shinigami even had Hakuba avoid him. Hoho
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I don't usually read these two together, but I'm impressed with your work in this. Very nice and believable.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Ah. Something of a thematic follow-up from "The Beating of His Wings" verse?
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Amazing! I love it! and the way you presented it is absolutely Gorgeous! and eVerything was so ... I don't know the word heheh ;

But what did No ghosts need apply mean?
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So glad these characters have some refuge. And i love that Kaito likes inari zushi. (My favorite! Tho' i feel guilty among true sushi enthusiasts.)

Sympathy for the devil . . . returned?

db
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Interesting little scene, I like the bit about Kitsune :)
Jareth chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
If you've never had the opportunity, you should look up Spider Robinson's "Callahan's Crosstime Saloon" series.

Back in the late 80's, I spent hours driving around Long Island looking for The Place. It's nice to see that it's still around. :)
ShadowsofNyx chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like the story and I'm going to find the "Sub Rosa" story you mentioned. I like Icka's work too.

I'm glad that you felt like posting/writing again. Your stories are always awesome.

Love ya lots
15bubbles chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
It sounds a lot like the Room of Requirement!

D But thank you! I'm so happy you wrote another story!
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I like this one Ellen Brand! :D Keep 'em comming! I love your writing style! :D
Distressed Clover chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really, really enjoyed this. I'm not usually a fan of the second-person perspective, but it didn't bother me at all in this story. I wish I could say more about what I liked about this story, but there are too many things to list.
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Interesting style. It works. There seems to be a lot more story behind this, Will you be continuing?
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Lovely to see work from you again. And such a poignant piece. No ghosts need apply. Such a great inspiration.
Ytak chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Curiouser and curiouser. Leaves me wanting (and wondering) more. I love Hakuba's reflections on Conan and how he tries *not* to think about some things. It is him.
Tephra chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
The trope of the shop that you only find when you need it, wherever you need it, is one of my favorites. Especially if it comes with a shop owner that always knows what the customer needs.