Reviews for Damon Has A Best Friend?
juliet709 chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
im liking this bella so much!
Charlie0925 chapter 39 . 8/28/2014
Ugh, soooooo good! Awesome , awesome writing hon, I adored every second of this fic and cannot wait to start reading the squeal! ;o)
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 41 . 3/29/2014
loved it and actually read the sequel before this one lol but did not realize it til after i did lol anyways love both stories
Guest chapter 37 . 3/29/2014
Dear Bella,
Ignore Mr. Bipolar and Mr. Immature Man-Child. Just choose Elijah,baby. How can you resist that British accent, honey?
Hope you put us all out of our miseries soon,
DeadlyStilletos

Dear Author,
You are Legen...Wait for it...Dary...LEGENDARY!(Can't believe HIMYM is coming to an end *sob*) Seriously though, you and your story are AWESOME. Send your replywhich I fervently hope you will) at my ffn account DeadlyStilettos.
Lots of love,
An Indian Teenager
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 41 . 12/9/2013
i loved the story but hated how it ended after they finaly got together.
I was sad that edward was heartbroken but im happy she chose damon
Im looking forward to reading more of this story and im looking forward to you finishing the sequel which i hope you restart writing so i can know the end it is such a great story. i look forward to reading the finished sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
I was actually thinking klaus
Kristen Cullen chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
I love Edward! But... I also love Damon! I'm so confuse!
NeonEnigma88 chapter 41 . 7/31/2013
Wow! That was really good! The drama and excitement coursing through this was perfectly paired with the romance and angst! Keep writing!
haneefa chapter 34 . 7/9/2013
Get rid of the Cullens!
haneefa chapter 33 . 7/9/2013
Go away Edward we need straight vampires here!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
This chapter just had me hating Elena even more.

Poor Isabelle.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I think I like the fact that Caroline and Bonnie could tell that Isabelle had fallen for Damon after a few moments in Isabelle's presence.

Poor Isabelle and that unwanted phone call.

I'm glad that Damon could tell that something was wrong with Isabelle (after he'd recovered from her appearance)... or did Elena's warning help him out?

Urgh...Katherine.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
So Isabelle saved Human!Damon during the war...doesn't that means she's known Damon for 145 years (not 'just over 60 years')?

Very sweet flashback of Damon and Isabelle.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
tsk tsk for Stefan just realizing that it's Damon's birthday.

That must of been some breakfast that Isabelle cooked up.

Would Isabelle's purpose be to stop Klaus' attempt to complete the ritual?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I was surprised by Stefan's reaction to Isabelle.

While it was sad to see Isabelle sad because of what happened in Forks, I love that Damon didn't hesitate to comfort her.