Reviews for Damon Has A Best Friend?
skyeza chapter 39 . 5/8
This was a brilliant read. I really loved it. I thought it was very unique and extremely entertaining, it was also emotionally charged. Thankfully Damon pulled his act together. Its a shame they didn't just kill Katherine, she is gonna cause trouble later on. I'd have liked if there was more of the Cullens in it, Car and Rose and Alice would of gotten along.
Kushka chapter 41 . 4/10
Ok story
Kushka chapter 41 . 2/1
Great story
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 31 . 1/28
OK so how can Bella be pissed at Damon for kissing Elena when one their not even in a relationship and two does she think it's OK for her to claim to love Damon but then go running back into Edwards arms? hypercritical don't you think? what's it OK for her to hurt Damon by first going with Jay and now Edward?
katypurryhendry chapter 33 . 7/3/2016
Eternity
LUCIA chapter 34 . 9/27/2015
QUIERO QUE BELLA SE QUEDE CON DAMON, PERO ME AGRADA LA FAMILIA DE EDWARD.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 34 . 5/16/2015
I don't want the Cullens here, no sappy family pls
juliet709 chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
im liking this bella so much!
Charlie0925 chapter 39 . 8/28/2014
Ugh, soooooo good! Awesome , awesome writing hon, I adored every second of this fic and cannot wait to start reading the squeal! ;o)
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 41 . 3/29/2014
loved it and actually read the sequel before this one lol but did not realize it til after i did lol anyways love both stories
Guest chapter 37 . 3/29/2014
Dear Bella,
Ignore Mr. Bipolar and Mr. Immature Man-Child. Just choose Elijah,baby. How can you resist that British accent, honey?
Hope you put us all out of our miseries soon,
DeadlyStilletos

Dear Author,
You are Legen...Wait for it...Dary...LEGENDARY!(Can't believe HIMYM is coming to an end *sob*) Seriously though, you and your story are AWESOME. Send your replywhich I fervently hope you will) at my ffn account DeadlyStilettos.
Lots of love,
An Indian Teenager
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 41 . 12/9/2013
i loved the story but hated how it ended after they finaly got together.
I was sad that edward was heartbroken but im happy she chose damon
Im looking forward to reading more of this story and im looking forward to you finishing the sequel which i hope you restart writing so i can know the end it is such a great story. i look forward to reading the finished sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
I was actually thinking klaus
Kristen Cullen chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
I love Edward! But... I also love Damon! I'm so confuse!
NeonEnigma88 chapter 41 . 7/31/2013
Wow! That was really good! The drama and excitement coursing through this was perfectly paired with the romance and angst! Keep writing!