Reviews for Love Story
Deadpool-girl chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
Onigumo
She had just fell into the well and she came across the tree Inuyasha was pinned to when she was trying to find a way back home
The centipede lady
They sorta just ran into each other when the Birds of Paradise were attacking
IDK
Kirara
jakotsu
Deadpool-girl chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
It is Jaken
myoga the flea (sorry if I spell any of the names wrong)
the sword smith guy, i forget how to spell his name
Yura the hair demoness
I believe her name is Kana
KNSAnimeFreak chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Gr8 story...!
ForeshadowedFate chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Well, not horrible, but I feel like a lot of the characters were OOC a lot of the time. Also, I think you may have mixed up the age groups when the gang was younger, because they were definitely NOT behaving like little kids! (name-calling, clothing, sensuality, etc.). The grammar could use some work, too. Not the best Inuyasha fic I've read, but not the worst, either. Anyway, keep on writing!
KuramixMidnight chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Awesome Story! I'm sad it's over:( You actually had me crying! I don't like getting all teary-eyed, yet you managed to do just that. Your a great writer and your lemons were actually good! Now I shall cry myself to sleep over this amazing story:') lol
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Sakura forva girl. And possibly raven for a boy.
Cassie Malfoy97 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
THAT MATH PROBLEM WAS SO INVALID! love the story
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
I love doing theese quizes. i don't get to watch inuyasha so much any more so theese are a perfect way to remember.
1- kanna couldn't suck in kagome's soul. Because she was from another time? not sure on that one.
2-idr.
3-Tessaiga was Sesshomaru's sword right? stupid question. it got a new power i think.
4- I don't remember his name. I know he's in the second movie (my favorite one.
5- He's a raccoon. :)

Quick question, where is shippo in all of this?

Anyway, A lovely story, i enjoyed it.
Lots of Love,
Devilsangelsaphire
AlwaysLovingMe chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I cant answer these questions cause I forgot and dont feel like using google to search. I loved the chapter AGAIN! You are a true genius my freind. Oh I totally spelled FRIEND wrong. Im stupid. But lovin it.
AlwaysLovingMe chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Two people from his pack idk
He killed his kin
Shippou
Kaede
Sacred Jewel Shards

Ok I loved this chapter it was amazing. And Breeluv reads my stories too! The name is Tension and Despair but Lovie in The Air. I know its corny but when you read it you will understand. I just updated it too. And I have title. I think you should call it Love in A Mixed Generation. Because they are mixed breeds in there generation and they might fall in love? I don't know please give me a heads up kay?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Realy cute but its a llitle hard to believe there 5 maybe if you had made them 12 of something...But still its a great chapter soo cute and fluffy like Inuyasha's ears! 3
AlwaysLovingMe chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Just because you asked I will review every chapter. I don't review things unless its the end! Oh and I hate Kikyou too. She is a cold and heartless bitch! Literally! Imay review this again cause I haven't read it yet.
Babygirlz chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
their was not enough room
?