Reviews for Love Story
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 5 . 6/3/2018
Darn it every story I like to read and then author disappoint me. Your sesshomaru and bitch ugly nasty stinky Kagura pairing make me want to throw up. You should warned reader so Sesshōmaru and rin fans don’t have to read this your story from my favorite and never read story from you again.
Deadpool-girl chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
Onigumo
She had just fell into the well and she came across the tree Inuyasha was pinned to when she was trying to find a way back home
The centipede lady
They sorta just ran into each other when the Birds of Paradise were attacking
IDK
Kirara
jakotsu
Deadpool-girl chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
It is Jaken
myoga the flea (sorry if I spell any of the names wrong)
the sword smith guy, i forget how to spell his name
Yura the hair demoness
I believe her name is Kana
KNSAnimeFreak chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Gr8 story...!
Jodac chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Well, not horrible, but I feel like a lot of the characters were OOC a lot of the time. Also, I think you may have mixed up the age groups when the gang was younger, because they were definitely NOT behaving like little kids! (name-calling, clothing, sensuality, etc.). The grammar could use some work, too. Not the best Inuyasha fic I've read, but not the worst, either. Anyway, keep on writing!
KuramixMidnight chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Awesome Story! I'm sad it's over:( You actually had me crying! I don't like getting all teary-eyed, yet you managed to do just that. Your a great writer and your lemons were actually good! Now I shall cry myself to sleep over this amazing story:') lol
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Sakura forva girl. And possibly raven for a boy.
Cassie Malfoy97 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
THAT MATH PROBLEM WAS SO INVALID! love the story
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
I love doing theese quizes. i don't get to watch inuyasha so much any more so theese are a perfect way to remember.
1- kanna couldn't suck in kagome's soul. Because she was from another time? not sure on that one.
2-idr.
3-Tessaiga was Sesshomaru's sword right? stupid question. it got a new power i think.
4- I don't remember his name. I know he's in the second movie (my favorite one.
5- He's a raccoon. :)

Quick question, where is shippo in all of this?

Anyway, A lovely story, i enjoyed it.
Lots of Love,
Devilsangelsaphire
AlwaysLovingMe chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I cant answer these questions cause I forgot and dont feel like using google to search. I loved the chapter AGAIN! You are a true genius my freind. Oh I totally spelled FRIEND wrong. Im stupid. But lovin it.
AlwaysLovingMe chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Two people from his pack idk
He killed his kin
Shippou
Kaede
Sacred Jewel Shards

Ok I loved this chapter it was amazing. And Breeluv reads my stories too! The name is Tension and Despair but Lovie in The Air. I know its corny but when you read it you will understand. I just updated it too. And I have title. I think you should call it Love in A Mixed Generation. Because they are mixed breeds in there generation and they might fall in love? I don't know please give me a heads up kay?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Realy cute but its a llitle hard to believe there 5 maybe if you had made them 12 of something...But still its a great chapter soo cute and fluffy like Inuyasha's ears! 3
AlwaysLovingMe chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Just because you asked I will review every chapter. I don't review things unless its the end! Oh and I hate Kikyou too. She is a cold and heartless bitch! Literally! Imay review this again cause I haven't read it yet.
Babygirlz chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
their was not enough room
?