Reviews for Revenge is a Dish Best Served Hot
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 9 . 12/2
Has this been abandoned?
Zara2049 chapter 1 . 9/15
Wow, pretty intriguing story so far. I like reading a few OOC/AU stories every now and again and this looks like one of the better ones. How horrible for Bella to not only walk in on Edward doing Tanya doggy style but to hear him say he's missed her and 'doing' her. I wonder what happened to make him want to cheat on Bella after being with her for so long. I'm really liking Paul in this story so far. Can't wait to read more.
tinkermist99 chapter 9 . 4/4
plzz update
miszharleyquinn chapter 9 . 1/31
Please please please finish this story I need to know what happens with Bella and Paul and how Doucheward tries to get out of taking the blame and if Renee comes to her senses and decides to stand up for her daughter or if she was just trying to get the recognition that comes with being pseudo-family to the Cullen's.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
Cant wait for the next chapters. :)
call us crazy chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
eek. please come back to this?
LydiaFaire23 chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
Am I the only one who thinks Bella is going to find out she's pregnant. I know she said she was on the pill in an earlier chapter but it's not a 100% guarantee.
Chloeyes24 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
No update in almost 10 months? Has this story been abandoned?
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
I am truly thrilled that I found this amazing fic! Brilliant writing hon, I cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness! ;o)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Looking forward to more of this.
Cherokee Daniels chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
So is Bella clean and who cheated on Emily? Please update.
TheMrsDSalvatore chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
I really like this sorry, I hope you'll update soon! Can't wait _
tiffany hawkins chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Please add more chapters to this book would love to see what happens with bella and paul
rochelleross11 chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
Good story I am sad it came. To an end so soon... I hope everything went well with the. Tests...btw Paul is very sweet. ...
rochelleross11 chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
Wow that went well... what will happen next?