Reviews for Interfering Sport
painterly-pot chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
This was so precious. I love how you portrayed Oliver as much more outgoing and bold in his moments with Katie and I fell even harder for him when you mentioned that he actually interacted with with his fans. So many portray him as awkward and reclusive/introverted with his fan base, but I feel like he would love interacting with fellow quidditch fans! I liked the first part and absolutely loved the second part. It was all so cute and sweet and oh dear my love for this couple has just grown yet again! I hope you have other stories written about them or at the very least, recommendations, because I am just jib love with your style! Your Oliver is what I'm hoping I portray mine as. Oh haha that sounded very strange..

Xoxoxo
Painterly-pot
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
AHHHHYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA . I love that it is written in second person, it make sit so mich better,

Gah yes! I love it! Its amazing ! Its KOLIVER! And I love that he kissed her and then she kissed him and Yayayayayayayay!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ahhh i love this!
I love how he FINALLY realises that she likes him, and he only realised he liked her when she took her shirt off! Hahahs
I love how he just kissed her. Priceless.
The-Curious-Wonderer chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
This is so cute! I really like it- Oliver/Katie is one of my favorites.
izzo chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Hey hey hey! I loved this! Short and sweet, but it encapsulated everything I feel goes on in Katie's head about Oliver :"
Unknown289 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Seriously in love with this chapter, especially the ending, it's so bloody sweet!
chaos and riots chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I LOVED IT 3 i don't know what else to say :)
JKBrimera chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
This was adorable. I am amazed that you can write such an incredible piece with absolutely no dialogue - it is a gift. The ending definitely made me smile
ItDidntMeanForever chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
this was ADORABLE!3 loved every bit of it
Loslote chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
D'awwww, this is so adorable! I love the emotion you've captured in this, especially with the waiting scene. Those are hard to write well, and yours was great! :)
Mellie E chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Hi there!

Aaaw, I loved this! They're so cute together!

Poor Katie, having to wait for over two hours for Oliver at the end of the match... I'm not that patient. )

Cheers,

~Mellie~
tatrawrzilla chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I truly enjoyed this one-shot. I usually don't read about oliver but this was so cute:)
Unknown289 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
YES! PLEASE CONTINUE! don't leave me hanging... ;)
essence of lily chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
oooh! This is a very interesting fic so far. I like your use of second-person :) Please update soon!
Loslote chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I really like this one - it's cute, dramatic, and realistic. :)