Reviews for Gone
Opal chapter 9 . 7/27
PLEASE continue
Opal chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
What happens next. I NEED to know. PLEASE continue this story NOW!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
BRUH... this is getting so good. I loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD! OMG, I want to know what's next!? what will happend? OH GOD, you must continue this, please!
Camilathemad chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Oh god! you must continue this story! IT'S AMAZING! I LOVE IT! This was the first acexbuttercup fanfiction I read and I immediately loved it. The story is just so good, since how you adapted everything with the time machine and how you gave it a touch of reality with the story of the gang, I swear I almost cry with what happened to snake, you evil genius.

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THAT, we are waiting for more chapters! you are such a great writer! we'll be waiting for a new upload!
Opal chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
DUDE! You NEED to continue this story NOW it is getting better b the minute!
Dream Dragoness chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
I like it. Please continue.
Winds of Inspiration chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
This story is so great! I hope you pick back up on it one day! I love the developing relationship between Ace and Buttercup (they're one of my OTPs so yeah haha) but other than that if you are able to please continue this story.
FallenNietehre chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
oooh im stuck in this keep going!
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
this seems pretty cool. please update it again soon! and i like the little butch/bubbles instead of the bubbles/boomer. i DO think theyre kinda too alike, all the ppgs and the rrbs
The More Loving One chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
*gasps* I'd forgotten about the Butchubbles! *happy dance* YAAAAAY!
Hermine Jane Granger chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I wanna know what happens next xD please update soon
ahbuggrit chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I'm glad that the RRBs decided to help Bubbles look for Buttercup and Ace... :)

But poor Boomer! What has this little arc got to do with the rest of the storyline? Can't wait to find out :)
The More Loving One chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
OMG, I cant wait!
The More Loving One chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
*crying* Bubbles!

*After my sentimentality* Ummm, okay. I like how you keep the characters in character. Especially when Buttercup and Ace were kissing.