Reviews for Our Lives After
Same as b4 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Okay, so, I'm back. Why? Because not only is YOUR spelling appalling, but so is most of the commenters. Also, I think that baby names should have meaning. I actually am currently drafting a fanfiction where the demigods children go back in time and meet their parents. Percabeths children are: Lukas Charlie Jackson (11), and then Silena Bianca Jackson and Zoƫ Thalia Jackson (16) MEANING.
Im legit 13 chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Sorry, I'm just wondering how old you are? I mean, not having spell-check is good excuse. It is when there are a few typos and stuff. These aren't typos, a lot of these are just wrong. Like how you keep saying are instead of our. Are is a word, it wouldn't have autocorrected it anyway. If you are over the age of 12, I am legitimately concerned for the future of the world.
DramaticBookworm chapter 24 . 10/23/2014
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
DramaticBookworm chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
OMG! I am literally in tears because this is sooooo beautiful and Percy and Annabeth are just so cute together and now the have a baby! They are a real family now!
DramaticBookworm chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
Female: Georgia, Male: Percy Jr (Sorry I had to!)
DramaticBookworm chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED! CUE SQUEAL! But surely Katie can't be going into labor!
DramaticBookworm chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
NOOOOOOO! PERCY AND TRAVIS STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW!
DramaticBookworm chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Yeah! Grover should be the one to marry them!
DramaticBookworm chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
True love came form between all different ages. My friends parents are 7 years apart.
DramaticBookworm chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
LOVE IT! Wedding at Camp Half Blood on the day they met? Perfect! This is so beautiful I might cry!
DramaticBookworm chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
OMG is Katie pregnant?
DramaticBookworm chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Nice touch with the monster attack. We can't have everything go perfectly
DramaticBookworm chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Love it! Athena will just have to accept that they are getting married!
DramaticBookworm chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This is AMAZHANG! Good job! Only criticism is a few spelling mistakes but as you said it is very hard without spell check.
Magican of the Moonlight chapter 24 . 10/18/2014