Reviews for The Truth
animelou chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is just a note from someone who's decided to give this a try: Please make up your mind whether you'd like to use past tense or present tense because you're using both right now.

Thanks .
Double-Tarts chapter 31 . 9/28/2013
It's not liked! It's loved! This! Story!
Double-Tarts chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
This is the second time I've seen this. I mean, Hakase's house being burned up then, ended up dead. The other one seems to be more worse like again, his residence got burned up and inside he got shot by someone in the Organization. I think that was one of Tobina's fanfics.
Double-Tarts chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
' 'tnotice._ImeanYukiandConan'sprivacy...
Double-Tarts chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
_ I can't believe what I just read at the last phrase. Lol btw, at least Heji-niichan did something to stop them XD
Double-Tarts chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
I feel someone broken hearted XD
IsntJackBread chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
this story is good i guess lol i dunno lol ho
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Gahwd! My eyes hurt cause I was crying when he told Heiji that he lost her. But I was litter ally cheering when he told her everything! Stop playing with my emotions! Well you're good at that and that's what's really needed in a story like this. Great job!
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Gah! My heart hurts for them now! You are breaking my heart here! I just wish some how that Conan would tell Ran the truth... But I know how he feels about that too... So I don't know whose side I'm on! Poor Conan/Shinkun... Poor Ranneechan!
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Wow! I wasn't expecting this story to capture my attention so quickly! I guess that means its pretty awesome! I know the trick, the person, how they faked their alibi, an the motivation. However there isn't enough evidence yet... Oh well! I honestly don't see too many mistakes in your writing ( since I'm a beginner too) but you've done a great job! I'm thrilled to read more!
meow3699 chapter 31 . 12/11/2012
I just read thus overnight even though I have to go to school early tommorow and I'm so happy! U r an amazing writer and plz keep it up!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Honestly there's one episode Thts similar to this. So I wouldn't consider it unoriginal
HazelMoon4869 chapter 31 . 10/17/2012
Yayy can't wait to read it :) shrunken Ran stories are great :) love the idea!
TheDilettante chapter 29 . 10/17/2012
Ran with glasses...would probably look cute!
Manga-fan-99 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012