Reviews for The Magico ninja
clifford.mayatt chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Hey There Again! Basically Naruto Talks To Kyuubi And Has The Seal On The Hundreth Combo Unlocked. And Is Told That Should He Use It He'll Be Turned Into A Girl Afterwards. Apparantly The Magic User's Gender Is What Tells Others How Powerful He Or She Is. It's Like Saying That A Witch Is More Powerful Than A Warlock.
clifford.mayatt chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Hey Again! So Naruto Has In The Span Of The Time Gap Between This Chapter And The Last One Training His Ass Off To Be Able To Use The Ritual Book's Techniques. And I've Noticed That In This Story Some Characters Are Out Of Character If Ever So Slightly. And By The End Kakashi Pulls A Bad Excuse For Being Late As Always Except This One Is One Of Those Slightly Sensored Excuses Even If It Can Be Off The Wall Funny To Those That Like Characters Taking Cracks At A Private Adult Activity. Besides I'd Expect Naruto To Use Profanity If He Ever Dropped His Stupidity Mask. The Reason I Know His Demeanor In Cannon Is All An Act Is Becuse Noone Can Live Through A Literal Living Hell Without The Experience Taking Its Toll And Leaving Its Mark On The Person That's Subjected To Such A Life.
clifford.mayatt chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Hey There! I've Seen Naruto Part 1 In Its Entirety And I Agree That Naruto Didn't Use Profanity Much If At All And I Noticed That He Was The Same With Sarcasm. So Naruto Gets A Ritual Book After Yet Another Capture Of Tora The Runaway Housecat And The Term Runaway Is Putting It Lightly. Seriously You Don't Squeeze The Life Out Of A Pet Of Any Sort When You Want To Spend Time With It.
kpsanimefan chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
great story cant wait to read more
Duckboy2000 chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
Good story! I haven't read Magico but your story has explained it thoroughly enough, so that it's not confusing.

Great way to end ch 7, who doesn't love to see Jiraiya beaten up. Great work and I can't wait for more!
Danget the critic chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Good crossover with one of my favorite manga but I have to ask. Why did you make naruto a loli and going through pruberty when he is an 12 year old?
adngo714 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
that chat between Kyubi and Naruto was basically a block of text...
Mr. Catbug chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Keep it coming. but maybe you should get a beta reader to check grammar and such
fallen Silverwing chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
this would be a entertaining and great read if you fixed up your grammar and make sure your paragraphs aren't so bunched up.

So please do it or more people will ignore you.
Mr. Catbug chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This is really good keep updating. and you may (if you want) try and make the chapters longer