Reviews for Find My Way Back To You
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
finally, you have no idea how glad i am you posted this chapter. luv it! can't wait for more.
princesseslikepirates chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
That was an amazing chapter! I love, love, love it!
HybridLove chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Oh please update soon! it is absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see what happens! please let Lex say yes!
NelenaCalden chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
That proposal was so adorable! I can't wait to read what's next so please update soon :)
pkdbulldawg91 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
OMG I LOVE IT! It just makes me sad b/c I realize we'll unfortunately never get to see this on-screen :/ I will have to just read your fan fics to get through the heartbreak! Please keep writing when you have time :)
JCarabaguiaz chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Aww! That was so romantic:) great job:)
BekaRoo chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I loved this chapter and I am so glad you are going to continue this story :D I loved this chapter and I hope Lexie says yes! :D Please update soon :D
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Aww, I loved this chapter. Though I don't see Mark as a rose-petals type of guy, I still thought it was cute. I love proposals :) Can't wait to hear her 'yes'-I mean, answer! ;)
princesseslikepirates chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Oh, I love this! I love how you changed Mark's speech into a proposal! That is how it was supposed to happen. Mark and Lexie's story should end with a happily ever after, not under a stupid plane. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Soooo good! Please write another chapter!
sarahloulaw chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
This is how season 8 should have ended! Please don't stop writing fics where Lexie lives because otherwise I may end up hating Grey's and Shonda which is something I really don't want to do.
JJP29 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
what should have happened... loved it well done!
MusicWritesMyLife chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Wow what a nice follow up to the last chapter that cliff hanger really had me wanting more! I think you've really captured Lexie's worries really nicely which is nice because they are a big of what who she is. Keep it up! :)
Noodles chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Cute! Update soon!
BekaRoo chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This was an amazing chapter and I love it :D I am so happy Mark and Lexie are back together hopefully they will eventually talk and work out their problems. I can not wait for the next chapter :D :D :D :D :D :D
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »