Reviews for Find My Way Back To You
tmk914 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Lovely Story! I hope this is how it plays out on the show!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This chapter was so sweet! Great job!
princesseslikepirates chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I love this! I love when Lexie babbles and randomly blurts things out. Can't wait to see where this goes.
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Ah, gosh, I really loved this chapter. It was really nice to see Lexie's thoughts throughout the whole thing-seeing her move from one point to the next made it more real.

I loved even this little reunion so I'm sure I'll love the actual one :)
TheIrishShipperholic chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I have to admit, I'm still loving the chemistry between Chyler [Leigh, Lexie] and Eric [Dane, Mark]! Your fan fiction is making it all better with every chapter!
MusicWritesMyLife chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Wow so I thought the first chapter was good but this was better! And a cliff hanger ending? I'm not even a huge m/l fan and I want to know what goes down. Please please please write more!
MusicWritesMyLife chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow what a nice chapter. I don't normally read a lot of mark/lexie stuff but this is really good and I think it really reflects how lexie is feeling. I also liked arizona's speech. She's always bright and peppy on the show, and it's nice to see her wise side. :)
Retypermachine chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
i like it ;) Lexie's babbeling is the best thing ever! please update pretty soon!
ambroserollinsgirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Loving this story :) Can't wait to rwad more :D
Rose chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
This is so great! More please! :D
JCarabaguiaz chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Aww! That was so cute! I suffer from word vomit too, or how I call it mouth diarrhea:P it's quite funny!

Can't wait for the next chapter:)
BekaRoo chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Great chapter I hope this is the beginning of Mark and Lexie. I kinda like Arizona in your story i think they could possibly be friends and each others person. I loved this chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon :D :D :D (please) :D :D :D
sneakerpie chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
aaaah LEXIE NEEDS TO SAY THIS IN GREY'S RN, and i won't take no for an answer.

love it, bb 3
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I loved this chapter I hope there is more :D
Lky13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Great fic! Can't wait for next chapter!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »