Reviews for Covered in Ash, Covered in Glass
LikeACheshireCat chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
really enjoyed this one shot- i like how you portray the characters. Am now going to go and read your multi chapter story! Can't wait! :)
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really liked the finnick and ANnie interaction! Finn is so protective of her here, and still so honest about what the Capitol puts him through! I think you did a fabulous job with the tech bit. It all made sense to me. I really liked this story!
Floracat chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yippee! This was pretty good in my opinion. I just felt so bad for Annie, the whole time. I just she was gonna do something during the recaps. All the more ironic when she bit her lip, which was exactly what Finnick told her motto do. But Annie's nightmare scene was the best. It was so sweet when Finnick comforted her. But, at the same time, it was romantic with the kiss and all.

You did a really good job with this! Thank you for doing my commission!
QueenCobraWing chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh! Oh this is so lovely. It took me a moment to realize that Finnick was Annie's mentor. It fits, though, of course.

I am so awash with emotions, I am literally shivering. Oh, Annie is so precious. Everything she does. And Finnick... I think he needs someone to protect to hold onto himself, you know, and it will be even better as their relationship grows.

Oh, Finnick. Oh, Annie. You know who I hate? Snow. He is an evil, evil man. Also most careers are as well. It's strange, four is a career district, but Annie is so incredibly not-career; she's the only victor never to kill another tribute, so how did she get in? Whatever.

This is so exciting!
xSparklyStarsx chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww cute but supeer funny, can't wait for the next!