Reviews for Hollow
AlexanderTheNightKing chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
nice one
senpen banka chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Are you planning on continuing this?
FaZeDeathTheKid chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
more more more more more!
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
i like this story please update really soon
AuroraCloud chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I love this story!
bonkie chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Great story. It's so great that It has made me want to read your other story. Also, small fact, I for one just LOVE cliffhangers. Please continue when you can.
Magic Kirby chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Ooh cliffie! cant wait for the next chapter now :)
KyuubiType0 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
hmm interesting but i'm hopeing you might explain how harry got to godrics hallow soon thats the only thing buggin me at the then that interesting start to a story and hope to see the next chap soon.

Well till next time.

-Kyu-
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Harry is going to be so screwed when he wakes up because Nym is going to kill him.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
linkin par is not song emo ,dead by april maybe but secondhand serenade and some songs gothic maybe will be category of emo music ,ohh alesana o fei comodo

what ever ,i like this chapter
KyuubiType0 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i solemnly swear i'm up to no good... lol well i guess leaving a review could be considered go but oh well lol anyways interestin start to a story and since its only the 1st chapter not much to comment on except to say its caught my intrest and hope to see the next chap soon.

Well till next time.

-Kyu-

Mischief Managed

lol i might start adding those to the begining and end of my reviews to you now
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
mmmmm
anthony37 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Good 1st chapter although I do hope the next chapters will be longer.

I wonder do the order know about the abuse Harry went through.

I think if they do they are all in deep trouble.

Personally Harry should return to Hogwarts in 5th year

Anway update soon.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Not a bad beginning, though the possibility of Harry being charged for murder of muggles by the corrupt Ministry is high...hopefully he can stay hidden and safe for a good lon while.