Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ultimate Force
jchangpa chapter 5 . 3/26
I declare myself an ignorant of the not so good oh my goddess thing, but is clear that this is just several pages of Japanese crap and 1 page of Harry Potter. Also this keiichi is really an add on that can be remove and will make no hurt on the story as in it he basically is a mechanic with apparently several years of relation with a woman that is suppose to be his girlfriend and they simple has no interaction, also has no money but live with Norse goddess, love expensive cars but need to be payed by the sister of the girlfriend, no magic no nothing. Most probably is gay as in 99% of all Japanese mangas or anime. So Harry is going to be help by a posible gay person without any value at all. A man do not live with a women for several years without a compromise, but is clear he has to be told to do a formal compromise to comply with the law and he almost said no WTF with him. At the end not so good story as 99% of Japanese HP over
superdude50989 chapter 22 . 2/11
Looking forward to more chapters
Rune Tobor chapter 18 . 1/28
The scene with Belldandy in the office is GREAT!

Maybe you can have Urd confront the next fool?

Skuld should be able to break the DADA curse, and teach as well.
secretwhovianpony chapter 18 . 1/2
*laughs slightly hysterically* Holy sweet mother Freya! All I did was read this, and I managed to get scared! Damn, but Angry!Belldandy is one hell of a terrifying prospect. But damn, was that also so hilarious! Just goes to show: hell hath no fury as a woman scorned. And even more so: hell hath no fury as a pissed off mother protecting her family.
Cztelnik chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
Liked this so much! They make such a good family for Harry without him being overpowered or having to go it on his own. Loki is the best trainer for Harry but happy to see Sirius and Remus there too. Snape, he tried to protect from Quirrel's hex and rescued Harry in the end, hope that continues although not sure if Harry will be forgiving about the prophecy.
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
*giggles* That poor, made-up, man. *giggles*
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
*snickers* Thor Odinsdotter. Thats hilarious.
Rune Tobor chapter 18 . 11/2/2016
Belldandy 1. Snape 0.
Now who should confront Lucius?
I vote for Sirius as his opponent.
Urd should get her time in the ring as well.
Urd vs Umbitch anyone?
Skuld is a hard match, perhaps Bellatrix?
Jose19 chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
I am surprised that you haven't done that ritual that all Goddesses and mortals must undertake to get married, and failure in this ritual usually ends up in tragedy for both of them.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
I wonder if the prophecy will happen for Harry but I also must warn that for Keichi to marry Belldandy a certain ritual has to be done.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I want to ask this but Harry in this story will he follow the path to his ultimate destiny to fight Voldemort or will something else happen to stop him.
Warrof chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Dang it, I had something to say about this chapter... But now I can't remember it...
Akashic Records chapter 22 . 9/30/2016
Bravo! I really enjoyed this story! At first it was mostly curiosity that made me pick this, as the concept was somewhat surprising and kind of out of left field to me. I was intrigued to see how you'd cross these two very different mediums and series, and I am glad that I chose to read it.
Each character was kept in line, but also developed in ways that made sense based on their own experiences. Especially Draco Malfoy. I liked reading about how his entire personality changed with a few small incidents, and each change in him made sense.
Over all, this was a really good story, and I'm looking forward to the next in the series!
Sefera chapter 22 . 9/17/2016
Vary unique, I'm favoriting.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
It doesn't seem to matter that I've never seen any of OMG. I still find this story easy to follow. I'm hopeful that you'll show the meeting of dear old meddling goat molesting sex partner Dumb-as-a-Door with the Norns. I'm hoping he spends sometime ( a century or twelve ) as say, a house plant in a house were it's not cared for very well but not allowed to die. Maybe then he'd get the message that treating a child like he arranged is not proper. Though, personally, I don't think it's at all possible for him to get such a message as he's just too thick and set in his ways for it to get through.