Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ultimate Force
Andorxor chapter 1 . 2/10
Skuld is really naive, believing that the note is real,moments after Urd declared that she has experience with forgery
user51s2r chapter 1 . 1/30
Pretty amusing and enjoyable story. It was well written/beta'd. I was not familiar with OMG, but google helped me understand anything that wasn't explained in the story.
Well, no. Týr wasn't the ruler, at one point he was the head of the gods, but rather than being overtrown, or abdicating or anything, he was surpassed in popularity by Odin and Thor. Týr was then considered to have never been the ruler of Asgard.
Warrof chapter 17 . 1/3
Even years later, it still bugs me that you are portraying 11 year olds as having the thought processes of adults.
Anitajane chapter 11 . 1/2
I am re reading your wonderful story. Your academic and professional writing make a good story excellent. Thank you for your time and effort for our entertainment
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 12/31/2017
Nice story
DOS73 chapter 22 . 10/30/2017
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the next instalment. Keep up the great work.
Greyff chapter 18 . 10/20/2017
Oi. That. Was. Hilarious. My dog gave me a quite curious look when i started chuckling.
Greyff chapter 14 . 10/20/2017
well, technically, anzasu is ansuz. which is Odin's rune. OMG has this as a separate individual but it could be (considering the Japanese) a genderbent Odin. Which would make Belldandy Odinsdotter named after the mother. Which is kind of odd and creepy, but the Japanese manage to do that on a regular basis anyway. Now how that works with Father Christmas/Santa Claus being Odin as well...
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 21 . 9/10/2017
Plot hole; Harry used a port key at X-Mas.

And I wish this chapter had been longer (and possibly split in two or three). It felt very rushed and more than a little anti-climatic.

Still, enjoyed the story over all. Now for the sequel.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 20 . 9/10/2017
No gift for Draco? I guess maybe the debates aren't that friendly.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
The Sorting part seems a bit odd, given Harry's already met the Bones family, and Susan was his first fan girl...
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 15 . 9/10/2017
Personally I think Dumbledore looks more callous. Instead of designing legitimate security (at least Wizarding's low standards) that will not endanger the students too much, he is deliberately baiting and testing Harry. Negligent negative actions are far less callous than deliberate ones. Especially considering if no-one knows the Stone is fake, all the same Dark Wizards would still be trying to get it.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 13 . 9/10/2017
I have to wonder if Urd is going to end up taking Snape's place.

And if she has a cure, or at least better treatment, for lycanthropy.

And what ever happened to Harry's Game Boy?
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
Did Urd just save the life of Luna's mother?

And I almost hope the Horcrux does get into Skuld's system. Just to see it turn into a Bug and deal with the indignity of being a spider/rabbit thing.