Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ultimate Force
Akashic Records chapter 22 . 9/30
Bravo! I really enjoyed this story! At first it was mostly curiosity that made me pick this, as the concept was somewhat surprising and kind of out of left field to me. I was intrigued to see how you'd cross these two very different mediums and series, and I am glad that I chose to read it.
Each character was kept in line, but also developed in ways that made sense based on their own experiences. Especially Draco Malfoy. I liked reading about how his entire personality changed with a few small incidents, and each change in him made sense.
Over all, this was a really good story, and I'm looking forward to the next in the series!
Sefera chapter 22 . 9/17
Vary unique, I'm favoriting.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/11
It doesn't seem to matter that I've never seen any of OMG. I still find this story easy to follow. I'm hopeful that you'll show the meeting of dear old meddling goat molesting sex partner Dumb-as-a-Door with the Norns. I'm hoping he spends sometime ( a century or twelve ) as say, a house plant in a house were it's not cared for very well but not allowed to die. Maybe then he'd get the message that treating a child like he arranged is not proper. Though, personally, I don't think it's at all possible for him to get such a message as he's just too thick and set in his ways for it to get through.
GeorgeTobor chapter 22 . 9/5
I noticed a witch who might have been Luna's mother visiting Urd early in the fic.
I hope this means Luna does not lose her mom.

Great job with the Belldandy/Snape encounter!
InternetTroll 13 chapter 18 . 8/23
Iif that's how Belldandy deals with Snape, then I can't wait to see how she deals with Umbridge
PikaMew1288 chapter 7 . 8/9
For some reason after reading Chapter 7 I got an image of a female Harry Potter wishing for Urd or Belldandy to be her biological mother in a WBWL fic. Bizarre.
Fast Frank chapter 13 . 8/5
There is historical precedent for Fudge's situation. From the time he left the army in 1871, Bernhard von Bulow schemed to become Foreign Minister, then Chancellor. Once there, he pretty much did nothing. His memoirs (published after his death) were so self serving that Kaiser Wilhelm II said, "Von Bulow is the only main I ever heard of who died, then committed suicide."
Im really hoping Keeichi is rarely seen because from what i remember of the very little i bothered to watch of the anime.. i dont remember how many years ago he is, to be blunt, a pathetic litle shit, basically the typical male in anime.
like izumi curtis, molly weasly, the gauls, and a certain biblical figure named rebecca, she's more proof that the housewife is the absolute LAST person you want to piss off.
migele chapter 18 . 5/1
omg i laighed so hard at the angry bell. i myself am a calm person by nature, so whenever i flip the reatcions at work are spectacular, to me at least, so i can totally imagine that amplified by the a class unlimited rank.
i cried tears.
that made my day!
lilashannah67 chapter 22 . 3/7
An amazing story. Don't give up on it.
l4w chapter 21 . 3/6
This whole fic is an excellent idea and a great story
Grovtech chapter 22 . 2/7
I do enjoy these stories where Harry has competent guardians. It is hard to have better ones than Belldandy and her sisters. Plus it's interesting to see a Draco that actually somewhat acts like his house is supposed to. Speaking of which seeing the whole Troll at Halloween events derailed by a thoughtful Harry really shows Aunty Bells influence.

This is really good!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 22 . 1/23
Nice wrap up. I almost feel sorry for the Basilisk, but if Harry can befriend it... I can totally see Skuld making goggles for it so it can't kill on accident and Urd making a very good shrinking potion to get it down to pet size.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 1/23
Belldandy in full on Mama Bear mode... and Harry isn't her own flesh and blood. I doubt Heaven and Hell will help anyone who actually managed to hurt one of the twins or her future kids... in fact Hild would probably offer Belldandy Hell's torture facilities while all the various Gods would send suggestions for divine punishments.