Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ultimate Force
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 21 . 9/10
Plot hole; Harry used a port key at X-Mas.

And I wish this chapter had been longer (and possibly split in two or three). It felt very rushed and more than a little anti-climatic.

Still, enjoyed the story over all. Now for the sequel.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 20 . 9/10
No gift for Draco? I guess maybe the debates aren't that friendly.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 16 . 9/10
The Sorting part seems a bit odd, given Harry's already met the Bones family, and Susan was his first fan girl...
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 15 . 9/10
Personally I think Dumbledore looks more callous. Instead of designing legitimate security (at least Wizarding's low standards) that will not endanger the students too much, he is deliberately baiting and testing Harry. Negligent negative actions are far less callous than deliberate ones. Especially considering if no-one knows the Stone is fake, all the same Dark Wizards would still be trying to get it.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 13 . 9/10
I have to wonder if Urd is going to end up taking Snape's place.

And if she has a cure, or at least better treatment, for lycanthropy.

And what ever happened to Harry's Game Boy?
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 12 . 9/10
Did Urd just save the life of Luna's mother?

And I almost hope the Horcrux does get into Skuld's system. Just to see it turn into a Bug and deal with the indignity of being a spider/rabbit thing.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 8 . 9/9
I would assume that your changes to the Blood Wards are a deliberate change, rather than a canon mistake? Otherwise, still good.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 6 . 9/9
Technically, there is no way drinking any amount of alcohol in one sitting could result in 'chronic' poisoning.

But that's a nit. I'm enjoying the story quite a bit.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 2 . 9/9
The author's note is a bit interesting in retrospect, now that AMG is completed and the Norns father made an appearance (sort of).
wolfzero7 chapter 15 . 7/7
In your story did snape attempty murder, like sirius did when he sent him to remus? If not then I don't think it was very even and he had good reason to try and get them expelled. At least for sirius.
deathgeonous chapter 22 . 6/19
You know... I'm not sure I can call myself a huge fan of this considering I missed both the sequel being started AND the first fic actually finishing! But I am. A huge fan of this that is. I just had some really crappy and busy times when you were updating I'd guess. Well, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
jchangpa chapter 5 . 3/26
I declare myself an ignorant of the not so good oh my goddess thing, but is clear that this is just several pages of Japanese crap and 1 page of Harry Potter. Also this keiichi is really an add on that can be remove and will make no hurt on the story as in it he basically is a mechanic with apparently several years of relation with a woman that is suppose to be his girlfriend and they simple has no interaction, also has no money but live with Norse goddess, love expensive cars but need to be payed by the sister of the girlfriend, no magic no nothing. Most probably is gay as in 99% of all Japanese mangas or anime. So Harry is going to be help by a posible gay person without any value at all. A man do not live with a women for several years without a compromise, but is clear he has to be told to do a formal compromise to comply with the law and he almost said no WTF with him. At the end not so good story as 99% of Japanese HP over
superdude50989 chapter 22 . 2/11
Looking forward to more chapters
Rune Tobor chapter 18 . 1/28
The scene with Belldandy in the office is GREAT!

Maybe you can have Urd confront the next fool?

Skuld should be able to break the DADA curse, and teach as well.
secretwhovianpony chapter 18 . 1/2
*laughs slightly hysterically* Holy sweet mother Freya! All I did was read this, and I managed to get scared! Damn, but Angry!Belldandy is one hell of a terrifying prospect. But damn, was that also so hilarious! Just goes to show: hell hath no fury as a woman scorned. And even more so: hell hath no fury as a pissed off mother protecting her family.