Reviews for It's Not So Bad
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 2/24
That was so hot! I love uke Itachi! Itachi is my favorite character! I loved this story so much!
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Dominant and Smexy Shark Hot and Submissive Weasel Very Bloody Nose. XD
karikari1313 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Two thums up!
Vengeful Music chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
LOVE. IT.
aliendroid chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
One word: HOT! I love a submissive Itachi to, but having a dominant uke Itachi is always nice. Sorry Itachi-chan but you'll never top Kisame-sama. NEVER!
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I love it too
Dokuji-Chan chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Submissive Itachi was kinda cute, great story! Keep up the good work! :)
Angelas chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Wow. I loved it. (x

&I totally agree with you. A completely submissive Itachi is just omgsquee. Like, I don't even know, it's just hot as hell and you managed to capture that almost flawlessly.
I really enjoyed the dialogue that you created. It was fun to read, and very funny at times. As for Kisame's domineering personality..DROOL. Hot. Loved it. I don't think there was anything that I didn't really, really like in this chapter. xD Short and sweet. The whole story was.

As for the lemon, well, it was pretty legit. A tied-up Itachi is unbearably secksy. What can I say. You wrote the whole thing wonderfully.

It's just sad that you're ending it here.. ): I really do wish there were more to this. The world needs more WELL-WRITTEN KisaIta, and this one holds/held a lot of promise. Hopefully, out of something miraculous, you will change your mind and make it multi-chapter. :D

Really enjoyed it. Incredible flow and grammar. Keep it up.

xx
Rinaty chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Damn, I love Kisame and submissive Uchihas. Fantastic job
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Well this is a great beginning to something that has sparked my interest. Keep up the goo work I can't wait to read more :)
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
ADD MORE!
Biscuit15 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hmm, pretty interesting. I would love to see more :)
Angelas chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You simply must continue this!

The summary caught my attention almost immediately, and I'm DYING to see how the whole story unfolds. (:

Please update soon! It seems very promising so far.

xx
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
this kisachi/itame story is great! hope that the rest of the story is just as awsome as the begining!
Arishandera chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
My interest is piqued! I will keep an eye out for your next update, hopefully you shall make it lengthier ;ruri.