Reviews for Holding On
Leadx chapter 53 . 11/24
Nice. Just finished reading the whole story, and I like the developments that you made to Clark Luthor. The series did too little in regards to him to be honest.

I loved how he went from a murderous, tyrannical, asshole to more like how Clark Kent is in the end, and that he still got Lois Lane at the end.

So yeah, I loved the story. :) And I just looked at your profile, but didn't see the sequel/spin-off from Earth-2. Which is a shame. Did you ever write it, or? I know it's been two years. o.o

Anyway! Great job either way! :) Definitely going to be favourited by me. :)
briannaelise07 chapter 35 . 7/26
I just have to tell you that I have completely fallen in love with this story. I have sacrificed hours of sleep because I can't stop reading it! I love the nature vs. nurture aspects in the story. It gave me such a better understanding of why Clark Luthor turned out the way he did: his life was devoid of love. I have cried during his transformation, and I just want to thank you for sharing such a beautiful story about the power of love and the hope that redemption brings.
Levi chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
I love it.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/26/2014
I'm sorry but this chapter here has almost completely ruined this story for me. It's bad enough that you had Lois slutting it up with Clark#2 but then when I think that Clark#1 is going to make her realize exactly how bad it is what she's done you have him go and forgive her like nothing ever happened. Like I said earlier SORRY but you really dropped the ball on this one.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/26/2014
You know I think I'm one of the few people reading this story that thinks the circumstances don't justify what Lois did and also you don't just get to bat your eyelashes say your sorry and all is forgiven. I think that Lois needs to find out first hand that when you make a bad choice like she did that you also need to pay the consequences for said act. I think before all her friends and family kept letting her off the hook way to easily.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Don't know if I'm going to be able to stomach any more of this story. Don't get me wrong it's written well but you keep trying as a writer to get the reader to have some sympathy for your version of Lois. That's going to be impossible if you keep having her make one selfish mistake after another, and what makes it worse is that she knows that she's being totally selfish but just doesn't care or she just doesn't care enough to want to change it.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
If I was the good Clark and came back and found out what Lois has done I don't know if I would be able to forgive her. I mean not only is she running into the arms of another man duplicate or not, she's also putting THIER child at risk for her own selfish needs.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
It's hard to have any sympathy for Lois in this story, I mean after everything she's done and she still dosn't realize what a terrible thing she's done and keeps trying to find justification in it.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
What is there to explain? There's really no rational explanation that Lois could give to make it OK for her to have done this. She needs to be made aware that what she did no matter what her excuse is was wrong and not up to her to get to make that dicision.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
I'm sorry but what a DUMB BITCH your version of Lois is and highly selfish to.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I hope this isn't going to devolve into another story of Lois being lonely and confused seeking comfort from a Clark look a like.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I don't know, on Smallville she seemed to be jealous all the time before her and Clark got together
Guest chapter 53 . 8/30/2014
Still waiting for the second story. :)
Hope you'll post it soon. Thx.
LettyToretto21 chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Usually i wait till the end of a story to review, but i couldn't help myself. I don't know if you did it on purpose or not, but i really liked how you used Brooke's line from One Tree Hill, about finding herself, for Lois. I'm loving this so far. it's really good.
SilverSnowflake chapter 53 . 4/28/2014
This is awesome! So sweet so touching so heartbreaking so emotional... and loads of other things. Wonderful! I can't wait for the story you say you are going to write about CL/LL and their life together. Its gonna be amazingly awesome...