Reviews for The Case of Peter's Rabbit
Asdfghjkl that was wonderfully written! I hope you continue to write fanfics in the future! :D
jipseebree chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Yay! sick stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Type your review here...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Awww...I liked that. Good story. :D
storylover18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was really good. I really liked how you included a case - it's very rare in "sick fics" to have a second plot line but I really liked the angle it added. Great work!
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very nicely done. Also, I love the title; it's just very Doyle.
beverlymaldoran chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Really good! Loved the bit about lowercase yoga. You should definitely write more :)
Prothoe chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh, I totally agree with "tabbiecat" - a sick Sherlock is so unbearable cute! Maybe I should start worrying about my mind, because I always love a vomiting Sherlock...(*blush*)

Would really like it, if you write more Sherlock h/c-stuff:) It was excellent!
ChelGallifreya221B613 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I was kind of hoping for a follow-up to this one, in which they find the boy, and Sherlock feels better... This story is really good, don't worry about that, I would just like to see a rescue scene. :0)
Chikara-san chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ooooh! I'm looking forward to more of this one. Both Sherlock and the little boy are sick. Any connection?
tabbiecat chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww. Sherlock is so annoyingly cute when he's sick. :) Great story. The description of the hand at the beginning was very, how to put it? *thinks furiously* real? Does that make sense? Anyway, I got a clear picture of the whole person from it. Was a great intro scene. I', not sure you mean that the rabbit at the end would be covered with what the man used to wake the boy up with though?
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww, very sweet. Lol, I loved it at the beginning when John was like 'you could have told me' and Sherlock was like 'STFU...'
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was really good!
deaka chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Really enjoyed this. Lovely characterisations, excellent hurt/comfort. Great work!
deaka chapter 1 . 2/17/2012