Reviews for The Life of a Slytherin Whore
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
harry should sue the prohet for writing an article of rubbish about him and draco. Draco should go to harry about this stalker.
saratella chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
This will be great story, when you decide to continue :) I think that Harry and Draco are good together and Eliot is abominable! I hope Draco will be alright and Harry will take care of him.. And I hope that you didn't abandoned this story ;)
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
update again soon please! i really like this story :)
JamieHerondaleDaughterofHypnos chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Poisoned? o.O No not Draco! I love this story. It's my favorite Draco and Harry story. Update soon please :)
Mrs.Felton chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Its a very good story so far...but you know that lavander died at the end of the deathly hallowes...
amateurwrit chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
OMG SO MUCH IS HAPPENING! Elliot...is he E? ZOMG and stupid Harry and stupid Olliver, I legit dislike them in this story! (That's a good thing by the way :D) but yeah, and Draco! Poor Draco and *GASP* He's been poisoned! Gah Harry better figure out what's going on and STOP TALKING TO OLLIVER...okay I'm calm. I'm sorry. Your wonderful story has just stirred up a lot of emotion in me...my apologies. I need to know what happens next!
kiwi541 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
:O I can imagine him doing like an awesome mission impossible-esqu roll
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Lmfao sexy!
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Please please pleeeaaaasseeeee write more I will cry if you don't please! That was a very annoying cliff hanger!
koi.no.michi chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
MASSIVE FLAILING OMG THAT LAST LINE.

haha new reader and loveeeeeee this fic 3
amateurwrit chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS but I'm dreading that inevitable moment when they fall in love and Harry has to tell him why he was there...like...the REAL reason, oh dear! But this is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Plus I think this idea is creative as hell. :D
AndrewStorm chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
this is really good and creative please continue
silverflames03 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I love where this is going! You must post another chapter soon! I love to see what happens between the hottest pairing!
amateurwrit chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
This was really good! But now Harry's doing the same thing to Draco that Oliver did to him! Stupid boy! Gah! I can't wait for the next part! Really well done!
dominygringa chapter 3 . 3/4/2012