Reviews for I Spy the Apocalypse
wolfdrum chapter 61 . 7/31
Really, really would like to see the conclusion to this story.
wolfdrum chapter 62 . 9/11/2014
I've been reading all of the Harry & Ruth stories numerous times and your's is one of my favorites. Please, please consider finishing this one-even if it is to finish it in a fewer chapters than you originally envisioned.
Guest chapter 62 . 6/8/2014
I have really enjoyed this story…three times! And I would REALLY like you to finish it as soon as you can. I love how you have revealed Harry, the family man, without losing his other leadership qualities and how you have shown Ruth's fierce defense of her family. Please, please consider finishing the story.
LouBelle04 chapter 62 . 3/4/2014
Really lovely chapter :)
Loved how Elizabeth was with the twins
LBx
NatesDate chapter 62 . 2/15/2014
Happy to see this story continue! I'm glad Ruth is taking the opportunity to try and make up with her mother and that Graham was the one to push her to do so. The scene with the music box was very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 62 . 2/15/2014
What happens next?
Guest chapter 61 . 6/1/2013
I need updating... :)
Guest chapter 46 . 5/30/2013
Like that there are family issues. Happens to all of us!

Don't see Ruth aggravating Jane like she did. Distraught mother and all...and Ruth about to become a mom.
Shao7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Thank you for updating! I had just started rereading this and remembered how much i loved this story.
I'm a little worried that this last chapter is close the the end of the story... I hope I'm wrong but I do know that it has to end sometime. It's difficult to find really good Spooks/MI5 writing out here on the internet and you are one of my favorite writers. You really get Harry and Ruth. You show Harry's softer side yet, keep him the man we have come to know and love.. (He can be a sexy hard ass when needed!) I also like the others you have left in this story. Looking forward to your next update!
LouBelle04 chapter 61 . 5/3/2013
Very sweet, lovely to see an update :) so glad that Ruth finally saw the light :)
LBx
Guest chapter 61 . 4/30/2013
I've always loved this story, so I'm glad you decided to continue. I love their little family
pook chapter 61 . 4/29/2013
Terrific update with a difficult decision made by Ruth and a nice dream by Harry. More please
NatesDate chapter 61 . 4/29/2013
Hopefully Ruth will be thrilled when Harry tells her of his plans to retire. Happy to see this story continue! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 61 . 4/29/2013
Please finish Harry's dream...!
KayH chapter 61 . 4/29/2013
Thanks for updating! I for one can't wait for more. Keep up the good work!