Reviews for Build a Nation
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Everything is just perfect. Absolutely a favourite.
-— deanna
tjs1990 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Amazing!
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Loved this story and I love how you ended it!
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is simply wonderful. So intense, beautiful and well written... so powerful, also. You're very talented, really. The timing for thigs to happen, and the right touch of sweetness for two characters who are - or appear to be - so grumpy and serious... it's such a rare gift to handle situations like this. Pairings like this, above all. You made it not only believable and convincing, but real.
Thank you for this amazing piece.
color my world bright chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Lovely! Amazing! Wonderful, write more GaleJohanna.

-Ariana xx
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was really lovely. It flowed great and you stayed true to both of them.
erasmuse chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love it so much! It's short and sweet and heartbreaking as well, love it!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh dear Jesus Christ. I think you just made Gale/Johanna my OTP.
oh finnick chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Not generally a fan of JohannaGale but a friend reccomended this/the pairing an I thought why by because she only reads the good stuff. I wasn't disappointed, this was great. Characters written to something like perfection, and the story just made sense. It worked.

Thank you for sharing this with us. :-)
srslyjulia chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love this. It definitely filled in Gale's story nicely. The parts with Cahra were rather sweet. I guess my only complaints were that concepts like feminism wouldn't really survive hundreds of years in the future, and the angel-Madge part was maybe a bit cheesy in idea but ended up pretty well done. Those are really nitpicks, though. The mix of angst and hope was really great, and yay for a story where Johanna doesn't get knocked up.
Kingslayer-Zombiekiller chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
loved this
Mariana chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was the first Gale and Johanna fic that I really like. Congratulations! Loved it very much!
the-reedus-effect.tumblr.com chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is the most beautiful thing ever.
Rose Katrine Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
GAH! This is so finnicking adorable! I love it!
tanadhari chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Awwww... Gale and Johanna are soooo cute together! Though I love Gale with almost everybody... Gale/Katniss, Gale/Madge, etc. EXCEPT GALE/PRIM. I'm sorry, but, in the books and movies, isn't she like 14? And Gale almost 20? WTH goes on with that?