Reviews for Unintended
Laurarena chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
authors notes are supposed to at the end of chapters
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
You are a tease. Two authors notes after where you left it? Arghhhhh! I do like the story by the way. Good job.
Thalia DelValle chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
OMG I live in Boston! Boston Masschutes, let me guess, you live in there so you had your OC be from Boston also?
O.o chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Lori was such an idiot in that episode. She all like "show Daryl where to go!" and then she gets mad at Rick for doing what she said. I really like emma!
VampWolf92 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
and i loved this story )':
Regin chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Audrey Whyte chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
I enjoyed this chapter and am about to move onto the next chapter. I'm really enjoying your whole story.
priestessofeternity chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Love this story can't believe you left me with such a cliffy!
animefangirl0219 chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
i like it and i hope you start updating it again ... so ill keep a look out for your next update }
zaii chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
aww D: it's sad that you'll not continue this..but I'm glad that you'll write a new one! Can't wait for it, I love your writing btw :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Aww, I loved this story :( Oh well. I'm still looking forward to your new one as well. Make sure you add another AN in this story when you post your new one and I'll be sure to follow it! Good luck!
LadyLecter47 chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Would much rather you be writing a story you care about then writing something you had no feeling in. I will look forward to your new story.
Melissa chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Just finished reading all of the chapters, what an awful place to end lol. And to make matters worse you haven't updated in 3 months. That makes me sad. Hope all is well and you've just been busy and have given up on this story.
Sunnymuffins chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Yay, finally caught up! Awesome story! It's so cute!
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
oh jeeze. :3 smoochy times! can't wait to see what's next, you tease! ;)