Reviews for Vanity
DesdemalokdesNIA chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I add you to my favs! Please, continue writing!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Wonderful job! I enjoyed the story...
mkaz chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Hey there,

Welcome back! Glad to see you were inspired to finish. I love the twist you threw in with Valerie ending up with Will and him being her first love. Very clever!

I look forward to your next chapter.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
NIce job!
Livy girl chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Slick is Will, Kyles teacher right?
WolfKeeper989 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Nice job! Interesting story you have here.
elmvine chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Please update! Really good story. I wanna find out what happens next!
RachellovesPeeta chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
I like this a lot!
binabella chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
What a family! I hope they will regret it.
Please update soon
Saphirabrightscale chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Oh what happened? I must know!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Hi * Waves at you with a mad grin spreading across face*

Thanks for leaving a review and being part of the review game.

I've seen Beastly thousands of times and I love how you twisted it onto the farther this time round. I like Valarie. She seems to be a good, solid, OC.

Hopefully your inspiration comes back to you soon
ShyLittleDevil chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I like this, I always wondered how it would go for Kyles dad in this situation. Hope you update soon )
Myrle 16 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012

appart from a couple of little grammar things...this is a great story! I love what you've done with it and cant wait to see what else you do with it!
UniqueAngel5 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I love it! Especially having Kyle being in the news report. But I do have a correction(easy to fix; just pointing it out!): in the last sentence of the first paragraph, shouldn't it read "...having her give a newscast ON his station" ?
mkaz chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Hey there,

Keep writing. Work through the dreaded writer's block. Your story has a lot of potential.

If I may offer a suggestion? I agree that Rob should have to find someone to love him, but I feel like there should be more penance involved. Rob's not just vain, but arrogant, cruel, condescending - the list goes on and on. After all, he's got three years; that's a lot of time to do some good.

Good work so far! Keep it up!