Reviews for Season 4 Kratt Style
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
I like it. What a great ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Oooh, poor Kris. Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
Awesome stuff. Very exciting. Junior's ex? Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
Oooh, poor Kris. I wonder who took Wildfire. I can't WAIT to see what you come up with next. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Wow. Such intensity of emotions. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Oh, good. Things are starting to get better. Which means they're about to get a whole lot worse...oh, wait. That's only me who does that. LOL. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Wow. Poor Jean. Good thing she was so understanding. keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Ooooh...it's almost all perfect-ish. Can't wait to see how they're gonna win Pablo over. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kris Furillo Ritter chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
OK finally all caught up now-LOVE the way you ended things with Junior and Laura, Junior leaving is an interesting twist, and I love how you're bringing Kris, Jean, and Pablo back together the way they were in the show.

I feel like you kind of portray the women in your stories as too weak though-at least this one and Choke, the ones I read. The moments where Kris or Rachel is crying and their boyfriend goes to comfort them are very sweetly written, but when you have two of them in every single episode it feels repetetive and portrays the women as being weak and incapable of handling pretty much anything.
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Oooh, Laura better watch out. Junior's mind's a racin'. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Aw, poor Kris. Great work. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Oh, goodness. Poor Kris. Grrr...bad Lauren. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
Oh, boy. Poor Kris and Matt. You know, if this was a crossover with Supernatural, this would be the opportune time to have Kris get possessed...I mean, with how emotionally vulnerable she's feeling right now...anyways, I think Laura needs to go right now. However, I can't WAIT to see how this is gonna play out. Catch ya on the flip side.
allieisrandom chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
One of your best chapters yet! Loved every word of it, I think you should DEFINITELY get Junior and GIllian back together! The best written part of this chapter in my opinion was when Matt automatically knew that what Jean had said about Kris and Wildfire hurt more than anything else she's ever said-although personally I think it would be more about the fact that she had the nerve to accuse Kris of ABANDONING Wildfre than anything, hello, Jean is the one who keeps telling Kris to leave! Great job, keep it coming!

k.F.R.