Reviews for Season 4 Kratt Style
bmp91 chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Laura's convo with Kris was hilarious. What a bitch! I always found it ironic how in fics everyone always made Laura a complete utter bitch regardless if the person was a Krunior or a Krisatt fan.
bmp91 chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
I could totally picture Laura threating Kris like that LOL I could hear Laura's voice saying it too LOL. Great chap, Great fic
bmp91 chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
I seriously teared up at Kris/Jean's conversation. So so sad.
bmp91 chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
So I absolute LOVE your story, I'm so so hooked! I adorded S3 so much because of Kris/Matt. I always hated Kris/Junior. Junior belonged w Jillian and Kris w Matt. end of story.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
I like it. What a great ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Oooh, poor Kris. Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
Awesome stuff. Very exciting. Junior's ex? Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
Oooh, poor Kris. I wonder who took Wildfire. I can't WAIT to see what you come up with next. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Wow. Such intensity of emotions. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Oh, good. Things are starting to get better. Which means they're about to get a whole lot worse...oh, wait. That's only me who does that. LOL. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Wow. Poor Jean. Good thing she was so understanding. keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Ooooh...it's almost all perfect-ish. Can't wait to see how they're gonna win Pablo over. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kris Furillo Ritter chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
OK finally all caught up now-LOVE the way you ended things with Junior and Laura, Junior leaving is an interesting twist, and I love how you're bringing Kris, Jean, and Pablo back together the way they were in the show.

I feel like you kind of portray the women in your stories as too weak though-at least this one and Choke, the ones I read. The moments where Kris or Rachel is crying and their boyfriend goes to comfort them are very sweetly written, but when you have two of them in every single episode it feels repetetive and portrays the women as being weak and incapable of handling pretty much anything.
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Oooh, Laura better watch out. Junior's mind's a racin'. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.