Reviews for To Love A Man
lampshadezz chapter 3 . 1/23
when you say 'final chapter', do you mean that theres going to be another chapter? because if there is, i may as well have died and gone to heaven. xD
stories in which a person's past/ present involve war tend to make me reluctant to read them because there are times when i just cant read things because they are UNBEARABLY sad. so when i clicked on this, i was still debating pressing 'back'. but i'm now more than glad that i didn't, because the thought missing out on a story like this is so frustrating!
i love love LOVE the way you write kaname and zero in this. kaname's insecurities, zero's easy embarrassment, and all these other little things about those two make them seem so real, so believable, because those features makes you think that they are human too, that they feel embarrassment at the same things as you and that they feel sad for the same things that you would. urghhh that sounds annoyingly... annoying. i sometimes tend to go overboard with the whole dramatic things..."
i would really really love it if you would add one last chapter to this, because while this ending is fine just as it is, who wouldn't want more of such a masterpiece? xD
46Neko-Kucing Ganteng chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
this fic still continue/complete?
irmina chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
So glad you updated. Miss your VK stories. Nice as always.
Skylar18 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Lol cute
angelionfire chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
LOVE the story ,can't wait for the next XD
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Oh thanx God u update i love ur story,,,n plz update ur other stories too of vk,...plz
kanamexzero fan chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Yes...wonderful...welcome back sweettttt...cant wait for more update from you \(ω\)
God-d-e-ss Eternity chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Back with the sweet fic and fluffy fluffy chapter that make me goes fangirling LOL
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Next chapter please :D
Idle-Riddle chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Feels like a spin-off of the story of the Nutcracker and the Ballerina, but very nice nonetheless. Thanks for the wonderful piece of work. )
Lanyath chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
muito boa, me emocionou!
j chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
keep it going
shokubu chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
great story.
please update.
i love the way you write.
cyhap chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
sweet story please update the last part of this soon!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I kinda like this story, its sweet and well, I just like it...please update and oh, please don't mind what people say about your story, i think its great and I like it, very much!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »