Reviews for Children of the lamp 2
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
A good story you have in the making here, just a couple of suggestions, firstly:
Punctuation: it's important! I screw it up all the time, (especially commas,) so please don't feel that I'm being overly mean. The first chapter was interesting, but why is the second one so short? I feel as though you've lost interest, which is a very dangerous thing for an author to do. (I should know, seeing as how I've lost interest in many of my stories without finishing them first) Try to set a general goal for how long your chapters are: mine are usually around 1500 words, which roughly translates to about 3 pages on my word processor. I hope that you start this story up again, 'cause I really want to see what mischief Iblis gets up to this time!
DaisyBelatrix chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
omg this story is soooo awsum u shuld totally keep it up

We all believe in the power of language
matt is the awsumest chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
awesome story bro

TOOTY FRUITY
The Agent Of Insanity chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Very decent story you have in the making here! I can't wait to see where you go with this! One little thing that I may suggest, however, to make this story easier to read? Try starting a new line whenever you use dialog.

"Like this!" The fellow fan fiction writer said.

"It helps things flow smoother." She added...haha, okay I'm done. Try that and it will make it so much easier for us readers! I look forward to more!

- A fellow fanfiction writer :)