Reviews for Recrudesce
Anna chapter 27 . 11/19
That was one of the best Merlin Fanfics I have ever read. You are truly a gifted writer.
This fanfiction is so well written and captivating. The last chapter especially was absolutely stunning. Your write their characters so well! Keep up the good work!
a.narnian chapter 27 . 9/21
I'm on a little journey through time of my own - which is to say that I discovered fan fiction too late to be part of the 'Merlin' FF heyday and I'm working my way back through the story archive. Thank you for this story. I very much appreciate how you contrast the two Merlins and the two Arthurs and the relationship between the two, how we see the beauty in the quality of friendship which they eventually attain, but also how you show that Young Arthur & Merlin's friendship is already so strong that Arthur, it seems, actually _could_ already bear to hear of Merlin's magic, and he would still cleave to his friend. Of course, it makes me want to know what happens in the intervening fifteen years, but telling the story like this makes it feel exceedingly hopeful throughout - even if Morgana cannot be saved (and I would have found it difficult to swallow if she had been, in the end, I think). There's some lovely humour, here, too.
WatUCWatIC chapter 25 . 7/20
I'll just assume future (or, technically, OUR present Merlin) traveled back to the past to take him to outter space Merlin watches Doctor Who and thinks, "Oh, that'd be fun. Wonder who would be interested in- but of COURSE!"

You can't stop me from thinking this happens.
WatUCWatIC chapter 16 . 7/19
Merlin is protective of his library and books. It's totally a headcanon now. He will FREAK OUT if he sees a SINGLE speck of dust on one of his books TTuTT
catchme21 chapter 1 . 6/6
I just love reading these kinds of fics...where Merlins magic has been long since accepted and used without thought (not really a reveal fic, more like straight up Court Sourceror fics)...I don't find enough of them so I like to come and reread this one from time to time. :)
authorwannabe101 chapter 27 . 2/29
That ending... was absolutely beautiful. As someone who just watched the Merlin series finale a few days ago, and absolutely bawled her eyes out, I needed beautiful, so thank you. :D Anyway, I've had a great time reading this fanfic - read: spent hours reading this straight through, barely breaking for dinner, instead of writing an essay - and I loved every bit of it. Great job!
PalyGirl chapter 27 . 2/11
Lovely work! I am not a fan of time-travel fics, mostly because they just confuse me. But I saw all the good reviews and read this one. I know this is part of a series but it's the first of your stories I've read. It holds up very well and I skimmed some of the parts that I believe were specific to your other fics. Even so, this story was entertaining and easy to follow. I really enjoyed how you contrasted past and future Merlin (the shyness of the younger, the assurance of the older) and the past and future Arthur (the brash defensiveness of the younger and the compassionate understanding of the older).

Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Patronus Harry's is a stag or prongs
Guest chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
I know this is long after you wrote the last words of this story... but I just wanted to say, well done and thank you for a full day of happy reading and wonderful imagining. Time travel is a tricky thing but you nailed it, and the characters, fabulously!
ReadersOfBooksLiveManyLives chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
I binge read this and it took me like a hour. It's currently 2AM. How dare you.
CrystalBud chapter 27 . 12/17/2015
amazing, truely
CrystalBud chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
this is so cool, i love it, you're really getting the characters right, I think
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2015
Fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and your talents and your time with us.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
I didn't finish this chapter yet. I just got to the point where Merlin created a lightning strike on the tree. I wanted to register my prediction. old Merlin is going to solve everything, and then put a memory charm on young Merlin and young Arthur. And maybe Gaius as well.