Reviews for Stronger Than Fear
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 2/25
Ooooown! OMG SOOOO CUTE! *-* LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! WAAAAAAAAA :D That sweet moment between Takano and Ritsu were Masamune hugged him and asked for his forgiveness and told him he understood that he was afraid of being hurt again... Kyaaaaaah it was perfect! Absolutely and utterly PERFECT! It was the best part!
You know, you could do a sequel of this. Telling how Ritsu and Takano are doing, the difficulties they had to face, the feelings, emotions and worries unsaid finally spoken out loud! It would be amazing! *-* But well... That's another story x3
See you around!
Kissuuuus
mywinterfireflies chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Awwww pls write more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
awww so sweet
FluffyRam chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Made my heart go doki doki 3 Nice one :)
lovelymissmaria chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I feel like i have died and gone to heaven x3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
aww...what a sweet piece
i'm slightly annoyed by the last line with the statement of little stalker...it makes everything so not romantic DX
but besides that everything was great. I'm glad they can face the face together and over come it :)
izaya orihara chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
aweeeeeee
ladyblanc chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So cute! Love the last sentence! Ricchan the stalker XP
Lilli of the West chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So sweet. *sniff sniff( I love Ritsu! abd Takano..-
puddintop chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You should probably take some time to work on writing a...more fleshed-out story, I guess? Single lines of dialogue with a little bit of explanation are hard to read and practically impossible to enjoy. Write in some details about the environment, the characters' feelings in the situation, make little notes about one character on the other's looks or thoughts.

Also, it doesn't bode well when you have a typo in the summary even-it's 'yaoi' (though that term isn't even used anymore in Japan, and anyone who still uses it sounds 12...)

There are also spelling/grammar issues throughout the fic, and the characterization is quite off-both Takano and Ritsu are very OOC, so you should probably at the very least get a beta who can help you improve.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
love it
fujoshi123456 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
very cute history
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMG...this perfectly captures it all, in my opinion!

I would LOVE to see a continuation of this, since it has tons of potential.
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Ah I love that last line! It's so cute! X3

Though the fic is short it's still touching, with Takano being the one to step up and admit everything out loud, no sarcasm or anything.

Nice work