Reviews for Don't Knock It 'Til You Try It
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
"This isn't the Marines, we will leave you behind if we need to retreat" Funny as hell and so Kurt. He's an asshole.

Older sexy Rachel teaching an equally sexy Finn is so hot. FInchel FTW
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
FinchelGleek4ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Love your writing! Love the story!
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Freaking loved it!
Supabec chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
awesome story

really like finchel with finn young then rachel for a change

great idea thanx :) totally addin 2 favorites
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Omg this was amazing! I think the age difference was perfect and I loved the ending scene with Sadie. Great from beginning to end :)
panicmoonwalker chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
this is just. omg.
GeekyGleek chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I loved this! Once again your writing is beautiful. Definitely wouldn't be against it if you decide to add at least one more chapter, even though you kind of summed it up at the end.
Angelgleek chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Loved loved loved the story! Perfect everything ;)
Gleelucy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was hott! As well as very sweet at the end :)
iGoToExtremes chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Holy hell. This story really has everything - sarcastic Kurt ("this isn't the Marines" LOL), sleazy Puck, Finchel cuteness and hotness and angst and Glee-induced rivalry. The fact that Rachel returned to the store to buy things for several weeks before anything happened made it very believable. The slow build-up was so believable in that it really demonstrated Finn's innocence and contrasted him with his cougar-obsessed friend. The fact that he admitted his inexperience to her was too cute, and her "I'll be gentle with you" and offer teach him to be a sex god, OMG.

It killed me that you took this in the sweet and romantic direction. Obviously any person in Rachel's position would have experienced inner conflict about their sort of involvement and it was awesome that Finn insisted she give them a chance. And the fact that it did work out and the flash-forward ending... super super awesome epic story. :-)
Finchel fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Don't get me wrong, really liked this story but expected it to unfold (ha get it?) differently. From the title I figured Finn was going to be sharing w/ Puck how non-Cougars ar just as great too. Via threesome. Just something to think about.
nickandcory chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I LOVED IT! I sat here for the past half hour reading this sucker over and over! Loved it!
FrankJuniorJunior chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Loved this!

At first, I was worried that Rachel was going to be like 45 and it would just be a fling, but you planned it perfectly, setting it up and still allowing for them to be married, which I'm always a fan of :)
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
aah i was hopping someone would fill this prompt and am so glad you chose to! this is so good, aah i love it. i like how you've now tackled age difference from both ends, so awesome.
noro chapter 1 . 2/18/2012