Reviews for Dreams Revised
JZuCuadra chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
I like this story, maybe change the format for the transitions, they are a bit hard to follow, and maybe add the POV as well?

Well done over all, and I would love to see you continue it ASAP
tpeeters12 chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Wunderfull story! Only two things. Frist according to the tags, this should be a Ash & Dawn story, but it looks like all the romance and "getting it on" seens are just Garry & Ann. Secondly, what happened to Dawn's mother Johanna? It seems to me that Sinnoh must of suffered as much as Kento, by the rebirth that's happening, especially after Dyre altered the time so that modern equipment doesn't work.

Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully it will answear some questions, and come out soon.
tpeeters12 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
excellent work so far! However, it would help the reader if you can make some kind of note as to when a flashback from the past is happening. Can't waite for the next chapters!
VoidHunter000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Have you heard of Iris and Cilan or is this all before generation 5?
Xantium chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Overall, Average Story.

I mean not to be harsh, but judging by the first chapter. Your sentences are very vague, maybe add a bit more adjectives to make it a bit more interesting. Although the plot is fantastic.

Keep writing, as this story might just bloom into something fantastic.

Xantium
JuanR.33 chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Man! This story is really exciting i cant get enough of reading it! I like the story and plot and the way your going through it! Please update! : ' )