Reviews for Mixed Up Lives
eld mcm chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Awwww, Leo and Electra are such a sweet couple! But-agh, Victoria! And Etcetera should REALLY learn to keep her mouth shut.

Ehm, btw you actually got me swooning a couple times...
Cookie05 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Great chap
eld mcm chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
...and of course Vic wont accept this. Let's hope this turns out ok...even if it will not...
eld mcm chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Oh man, she's becoming SADISTIC!
Cookie05 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
A great story

I love it
Wombaat chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Interesting response from Vic there. Misto reacted pretty much the way I'd expect but Vic was just a bit "Woah"

There's a spelling or grammar mistake in there that jumped out at me. It's Composure not composer but apart from that the flow seemed to work and you told the story well.

I'll have a look at Sex, Drugs and Munkunstrap but I find it a bit strange for him to be a rebel so I don't know how it'll go.
Wombaat chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Sorry to hear about your kitten Skitter I know how much it hurts to lose a pet.

Now onto the story.

I love it. The interplay between the two sets of kittens is great and the angst shown by Jelly was touching to say the least.

I can't believe that it would have been Old D that made her give up the kittens though the way the junkyard is being portrayed seems very similar to an armed camp under siege or a police state.

Keep it up mate.
Thursday's Child-1297 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
oohh this seems interesting. I wonder how the four will react when they see they have 'twins'. And how this story is going to play out? is it going to be like a prince and the pauper spin off or what? For some reason i think something different is gonna happen, but i can't think of anything else right now, hmm. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter so the plot can develop a little bit more, huh? Well very interesting and I will wait patiently for the next update. ;)
Lunaflora chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This was well-written. A good use of vocabulary! I'm keen to see how they'll interact with the Jellicles, though I'm wondering how their happen to be two kittens that are brother and sister who look like Misto and Victoria.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lunaflora chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Interesting idea. I'm excited to see how it plays out!