Reviews for In the Service of a Friend
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
very profound, well done
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is beautiful. Loved the second person perspective and loved your writing. Very well done :)
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
An excellent epilog to this episode. The characterization is great, and I love how you write Peter's thoughts.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So...I don't exactly have a coherent response for this right now. It's angsty and deep and wonderful, and all sorts of things that I love. You have no idea how happy it makes me that you write White Collar.

Heartbreaking, but completely fantastic.
joy2190 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Such a touching story. I love that Peter knew not to let go of Neal's arm, like a perfect, protective big brother.
Masterswarrior chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great job. I love the friendship between Neal and Peter. As you watch more episodes you see that continue to grow. I felt so horrible for Neal in this episode. It crushed me to see him so hurt. You captured that well. I cannot wait to see more from you as you watch this newest season.
larura chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I really enjoyed this story - good insight into the characters and as always, angst! :) Good job!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aw, that was unbelievably sweet and heartbreaking - and very well written.

Of course Neal's pain at losing Kate - and in such a manner, no less - must have torn Peter apart as well. Although he wasn't one to feel comfortable with other's emotional break-down, I adore him for being there for Neal when it mattered. Despite the inital numbness, I'm certain Neal knew to appreciate it, too; that, and the fact that Peter tried his best to make it better in the years to come.

Marvellously done!
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is such a great story! It made me cry x
Chanda chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Nicely done! Very well written.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow...you wrote a fantastic, tense but short story. You showed the love and friendship Peter that has for Neal and all in a few chapters.

Please write another.
Love82 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, this is really good and powerful. I think you captured the moment really well.
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aw, what a beautiful, and completely faithful segment to the story . Made me cry. Really would have been great to see something like this in the aftermath of that awful day. Poor Neal.
iamhere23 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Great story, I still don't know how Neal survived watching that explosion...

Welcome to White Collar fandom! It's a great show isn't it? It gets even better in season 2 :-)
andaere chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Excellent story, especially for your first White Collar fic! The last few seconds of Out of the Box always get to me, and I can easily this scene following it. You packed in a lot of genuine emotion without going overboard or losing sight of the characters. It was also very bold to use second person POV - I'm generally wary when it comes to that, but you wrote it quite well, and it added to the emotion and immediacy of the piece. Great job, and I hope to see more White Collar fics from you! :)