Reviews for Juicy
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Holy heck...asdjkfkjlgghg
*wheeze*
ASKDLFJGJSLJKDFDLKFJGL

Everything was perfect. This was perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!

P.S: I was able to picture everything in my mind while reading this. The 'dangerous look is his eyes' phrase nearly turned me into a puddle here.
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh yea strawberries and cream
Bonewing chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Hahahahahaha
SilentPony chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Adorable. Utterly adorable and sexy. Wish there was a little more...breathless Max watching Terry slowly take his time with her. That'd be ultra sexy.

Do a fic about a Wayne enterprise social event and max goes dateless only to see terry looking way too sexy in a tailored tux. Add a glass of champagne or two, a bubbly blonde fawning over terry and you've got one hell of a jealous Maxine Gibson. Who knows what she'd do?!
wolfspiritqueen chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
It was actually good though.
AniGirl 7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I must say, I love this "shamelessly flirty little ficlet" quite alot. I've been sorely missing reading some good Terry/Max stories. Your last one Sour Cherry has had me wishing for another one everytime I've read it, as well as The Love Below.(both of which I've read multiple times. :) ) Hope you will try your hand at another soon!
Jeez, I have the sudden desire to partake in some strawberries right now... Now if only I had someone to share them with. ;-}
Derpy Hooves chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
We need more Max/Terry! How about a really emotional type story where Terry gets injured and Max tells him she loves him and whatnot. Cliche but classic!

I just love the idea of Terry/Max so much! Please make more! Loving, emotional, fluffy! Anything!
Vie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was awesone and I love Max and Terry together! You should do more!
KyouFan17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Ha, ha. I was wondering what this story was going to be about when I clicked on it. Very cheeky. I liked it. :)
arford21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
You write the best Terry & Max fics!
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
i like it it gets a little naughty towards the end i like that alot
PerfectLover chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was really good. Please continue!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
this story made me hungry. Why? Nice story.
NeoNails chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ahh this was such a great little fic. It doesn't matter if it was just written on a whim, it totally made me smile at 2 in the morning (which is fantastic, because I need more reason to smile lately).

I do promise that I'm going to have more to write for BB. Soon. :D