Reviews for Life Line
Yuki-Yasha Higurashi chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Whoa, very nice. I wonder how old is she in this fic? I can even imagine Mamoru's face when he wakes up and smell her all over him, hahaha, priceless!
Thank you for the good time I had while reading this :D
Seraphiel chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I'm having a withdraw from the lack of UDDUP manga update so, I came looking for fics and wow! I really like Haruka's monologue in this one. It's believable and I love the closing sentence. :)

iClosing her eyes now, she listened to his life beats, and filled herself with him, her life line./i
KazeCat chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is awesome. I think you capture Haruka very well, and use details I always thought about, too... For example that she is the one who saw the wedding in the future, but without wanting to tell him about it for it would possibly bias his feelings, or that she wants to create her own destiny. I mean, doesn't precognition cut your freedom in a way? ...Feeling-wise it doesn't make much difference, I guess.

I also like that Haruka decides to leave for his sake. She'd totally do that, and it's ironic since everyone keeps warning HER of HIM. It's like they both keep ruining each other's lives, but in reality it's the opposite.

The brackets were a little distracting, but overall this was beautifully written, thank you. Hoping for more!
Indochine chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was beautifully sad...! You're really talented, you know how to write the characters' feelings. Poor Haruka, her despair was almost overwhelming me.

Well I've got nothing else to say except that this was very very beautiful. If you get another ideas for beautiful stories like that, then write and do share!3