Reviews for Alive
Reading-is-4-life chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Update soon please?! I like the stories where Hannah is still alive but too may people give up on them... Please don't give up on it!
LilWhatsHerName chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I just finished the book, and all I can say is: TT-TT VANESSA! YOU ARE SUCH A HORRIBLE/WONDERFUL AUNT FOR HAVING ME READ IT, OMFG I LOVE/HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH! Kay, I'm done. Just hd to get that out somewhere. I was immediately like: SOMEBODY BETTER HAVE WRITTEN A FIC WHERE CLAY FLIPS THE TAPE AND SHE'S ALIVE! And then I came on here and was like: O.O YOU KNOW LEGILIMENCY! YAY! ... I should probably go and sob all my feels out into a corner now... Kbai.
LilWhatsHerName
ElizabethxSalvatore chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Oh my goshhh! Please update! Its soooooo good!
Sportygirl247 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
LUV IT! :) can't wait till ya update! #swag! :) I hope Hannah's better & just as beautiful as she was when Clay fell in luv w/her if not MORE & I really hope that she's doing better that maybe Clay could help her heal completely & start helping her get her life back & start dating & get married & start a family & have little Clay's & little Hannah's running around their house...omg I'm gonna stop rambling now.
Me11ody chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
You have some typos here and there but all in all I love the story line. I can't wait for you to do another chapter with this... I'd like to see where you're going to take it.
cinammin dough chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Patrick de chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
One word for you my friend: Update.
WritingElephant chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
WHOA! This story is awesome!
I'llChangeThisLater chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Its a hood start if yoy asked me but why did clay wait 3 years?
HeatherFox chapter 1 . 2/18/2012