Reviews for Mutti Wird Dich Lieben
epipole chapter 12 . 9/3
So fluffy and cute!
Thanks for writing!
Carly chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
I love your Cherik fics, this was just too adorable, you are a fantastic writer, great work:)
AccioDramurKopa chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Is the Homophobe Toad with the HemHeming a relative of Professor Umbridge?
nithila chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Oh, this story is absolutely lovely. I just wanted to ask, maybe you could write a bit on what Charles does when Raven appears in Paris to celebrate Christmas with them? It'd be really cute!
Brey chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I was scrolling through the chapter to see the notes and I saw "I'm pregnant" and started freaking out.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
LOL He propositioned Charles in front of his Mother. Of course the mom would also find a way to take a picture of them through a computer.
avictoriangirl chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Aww, this was so wonderful! 3
courty chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Fantastic! I am glad you did another fic for Charles to meet eriks mama!
Greeniron chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
I like the story but I think you've actually got it to a reasonably satisfactory stopping place. They're moving in together and Erik's mom loves Charles - what more could you want?
sjl chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
AHHHH! You just gotta give us one more chapter! At least the move in stage, PLEAAAASSSSEEEE!
michelerene chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
I am certain that there are more than five of us loving this and you but I understand how other things can take over your life.

And as much as I'd like to see this go on forever and ever, this was a good place to leave it.

The warm fuzzies it gave me are warm... and fuzzy.
avictoriangirl chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Awww, I love this story! I'll be happy to wait for more, please don't abandon it! :)
Silenceoftheboo chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Are we ever going to get a new chapter? Amazing story!
Schwester Aurelia chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Well, hello there, my darling!

I'm very honored to be featured in an actual author's note - thanks for that! :D

That reminds me - I'll go through the first chapters of Mutti and the Fools stories again sometimes and fix your German properly.

For now let me just say:

1) Yay new chapter!

2) I haven't come around to read Fools Rush Out in detail but kinda glanced over it (bad habit when I just can't stand the ***suspension*** if everything will work out for my sweeties) and caught glimpses of some actual spanking action between Charles and Erik - and I gotta tell you I nearly hyperventilated because that was so hot! Unfffff - my god, I'm still not finished processing this marvel. So I'll start another attempt at reading that when my brain is able to take it all in again - until then I'll just start with this little beauty.

So! Oh, and can I say how absolutely adorable the prefix uber- sounds attached to anything? Yay Germanisms, take over the world... hehehe. It's only slightly topped by Gesundheit or Schadenfreude or Kindergarten (which reminds me that yesterday was the birthday of the inventer of the kindergarten, Herr Friedrich Fröbel, great guy). Enough rambling!

Awww, poor Raven, I hope Edie doesn't skin her alive when they inevitably meet someday. Though she can be a whiny brat sometimes, I really like her.

Honey, these are actually six sections in the cookbook, but nevermind. :D Carnivorous, though! Brilliant.

I swear, Moira gives the *best* presents! I'd love to see Erik in such an apron... hehehehe.

And the actual fire department being there! Hilarious! You know, there is a very sweet German children's book called "Bei der Feuerwehr wird der Kaffee kalt" (At the fire department the coffee gets cold) about a bunch of firemen who always are interrupted in their breakfast by the next accident... Erik you are NOT HELPING! You should provide them all with free coffee, seriously.

And Erik and Charles acquiring an fire fighter uniform... mhmhmmm delicious.

Ohh, a note, how delightful!

It would read like this:

"Ich hoffe, dir haben unsere Koch-Lektionen gefallen. Die wichtigste Lektion die ich gelernt hab, war Erik von der Küche fernzuhalten. Ich weiß nicht, wie sein Lehrer in Haushaltsführung überlebt hat, oder die Schule, wenn wir einmal dabei sind. Ich freu mich sehr auf unseren Besuch im Dezember und ich weiß jetzt schon, dass ich die Reise und dich lieben werde. Ich hoffe, dieses Buch findet dich bei guter Gesundheit und dass es dich eher zum Lächeln bringt, als dass du um unsere Leben fürchtest. Vielen, vielen Dank dass du die Liebe meines Lebens zur Welt gebracht hast.

Dein Charles."

And now I'm sniffing right along the crying Edie because seriously! That is just too touching! :')

Aww, and poor Charlie-baby. He really has to learn how to deal with motherly love, because now he will be smothered with it!

Man, Erik sure has weird lady friends, hasn't he? Emma is not the best example on "I'm genuinly glad you've found the love of your life and you're happy together". Geez...

Hehehe - really, Charles, not ever have you liked the divinely Chai Lattes? I guess you really must have wanted to get into Erik's pants, then...

But I think the solution with Charles pretending not to freak out might work, at least for a while. Though I'm usually all for honesty I'm concerned Edie might fly over and cause a scene with Sharon for not showing Charles the kind of love he deserved...

HA! I knew it. That reminds me of a *wonderful* Chai at the Indian restaurant my family loves - it's perfect. Unfortunately you have to cook the tea in milk for at least twenty minutes and who has the time ot do that at home...

And glad to see Erik never let's his guard down! Constant vigilance! Alien intrusions... (which reminds me of the upcoming Prometheus with Mr Fassbender - have you seen those scary trailers? I'm really torn if I want to see that...)

Edie says: "Wir hatten einen wundervollen Morgen!" "Und sich vorzustellen, dass ich schon angefangen hatte zu denken, er mag mich nicht!"

Erik says: "Jeder mag dich, Mama."

I was buying it, too, by the way. Good job, Charles.

Edie says: "Oh, mein hübscher Schwiegersohn!"

*cough* Yes, "to blow someone" translates pretty straightforward to "jemandem einen blasen". There isn't an actual noun for that in German, though. I guess Blow Job is the word we'd use for that, too, if we'd ever talk about it. So perhaps Edie has heard it before.

Poor Erik! Your mom surely is one for upholding the discipline, isn't she. But you've got Charles back there, good for you!

Oh Edie, really. If you purchased fresh eggs you should be good - otherwise, of course, SALMONELLA-ALARM! Which is not quite the same as food poisoning, but fairly unpleasant, I've heard...

*licks lips* That's it, that's what I'm having as a birthday cake this year! Raw cookie batter! Mhm, and frosting in the bedroom, delicious in more than just one way...

Edie says: "Oh, mein kluger kleiner Spatzi" (A very adorable nickname, btw) "Wenn er erst bei dir wohnt, kannst du ihm richtig Deutsch beibringen! Dann können wir alle zusammen die ganze Zeit Deutsch sprechen!"

And oh, how sweet. Erik, seriously, ask him! Aww, I want everything for them, the proposal and them living together and adopting adorable orphaned children... *sighs happily*

Thank you for another wonderful chapter! I want to snatch them all up and cuddle them, for realsies! :D

Until next time or the time when I get back to you about the Foolish stories or whenever you want to run any German questions by me! Looking forward to it.

Lots of hugs,

deine Auri :D
Greeniron chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
If I had any artistic talent, I would draw a picture of Erik battling a duck. Thank you for posting this!